My Ultimate Minnesota Sports Logo (hybrid)

Master Amino

EDIT - I changed some things on the old version and made a new one. Here's a side by side thumbnail comparison:

th_MinnesotasportsLogo-1.jpg th_TheULLLTIMMATE.jpg

And here's the full version of the UPDATED one:

MinnesotasportsLogo-1.jpg

Any suggestions?

And here's another one I did yesterday that's a little less "serious."

Ultimate.jpg

HybridLogos-NBA-Timberwolves.png?t=1336836952

Alright...I updated it. The full image was edited into the first post. Here's the thumbnail:

th_MinnesotasportsLogo-1.jpg

Maybe put the Wolfhead tree as an extention on one of the Wild trees?

That was a great idea. How's it now?

I really like the 2nd one, and I agree that it would be better with a recoloring.

Yeah...I'll probably do that at some point. My goal was to simply make a mash up of all the teams, including their individual colors. It'd look alot more "real" if it had a solid color scheme throughout.

Needs more Favre...

LOL...agreed!

When I think of Minnesota Sports the first thing to come to mind is GREEN. The Red Blue Yellow scheme you have doesnt scream Minnosota... Besides that it looks pretty well thought out and designed.

Interesting Stuff.

the second logo looks like it should be hanging outside of a bar in Minnesota. I mean that in a good way. It has a tongue-in-cheek feeling to it, without looking like it's making fun of the teams. You really should make a series out of this

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

When I think of Minnesota Sports the first thing to come to mind is GREEN. The Red Blue Yellow scheme you have doesnt scream Minnosota... Besides that it looks pretty well thought out and designed.

Interesting Stuff.

Well here's an image of the original Twins logo, which is what I based it off of:

h7yvwsji2bngl8v6n0o4o3x9k.gif

But with that in mind, I tried redoing the color scheme. Here's another new version:

MinnesotasportsLogo2.jpg

the second logo looks like it should be hanging outside of a bar in Minnesota. I mean that in a good way. It has a tongue-in-cheek feeling to it, without looking like it's making fun of the teams. You really should make a series out of this

Thanks man. And yeah, I'd definitely like to do this for all the other cities as well.

Interesting Stuff.

Well here's an image of the original Twins logo, which is what I based it off of:

h7yvwsji2bngl8v6n0o4o3x9k.gif

But with that in mind, I tried redoing the color scheme. Here's another new version:

MinnesotasportsLogo2.jpg

Thanks man. And yeah, I'd definitely like to do this for all the other cities as well.

not sure if i am crazy about the latest rendition, i liked the uniform of colors in the previous logos but other wise, i really like this. but this is something that would be pretty neat to hang up on a wall or in a bar.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Nearly all renditions you have made of this concept are lovely. I would buy each one from you. As a Minnesotan, this is very cool to me. I loved how you have the river flow into the mouth of the Wild bear. Everything flows so well in your logos. Great, great work. I hope to see more from you, MasterAmino.

Punch9

• 3 years later...

These are great!

Could you incorporate the North Stars logo into them? Maybe use the N with the star as one of the N's in the round logo, or both N's? And ad a star or something on the north shore area of the Twins logo one? And what if the waves were somehow red and blue T's C's from the twins logo?

Just a couple ideas, not intending to insult your work.

Archived