Tackle Twill Stitched Logos/Numbers

TornadoGTS

ok the have a very small practically invisible mesh nameplate

20081228_longwell_33.jpg

and most nameplates are made out of the same material as the shoulders, which is what i meant not the mesh the main part of the jersey is made of. Find me one jersey that uses a nameplate made of the material he is showing. good luck

Well they're not gonna be 100% accurate, they're just a digital representation of a name & number in this particular style. Plus the nameplate is supposed to repliicate the shoulder area which isn't mesh, and actually kinda looks like my nameplate. I mean I'm not working with NFL cut jerseys here, its just a graphic concept of stitched names and numbers, nothing more, I think your taking it way too literal lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

---

and most nameplates are made out of the same material as the shoulders, which is what i meant not the mesh the main part of the jersey is made of. Find me one jersey that uses a nameplate made of the material he is showing. good luck

I don't really understand what you said here. But the jersey I posted a few posts above is an authentic jersey that uses the same material TornadoGTS used in his pictures.

if you're still taking requests, could you make a #4 kevin kolb philadelphia eagles one please? and if you're taking sizes as well, 1280x800 - if not, that's totally fine - thanks!!!

Heres the regular size one:

(Click Pic)

th_Kolb4TwillStitch.png

And here's a resized one:

(Click Pic)

th_Kolb4TwillStitch-1280.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

---

I don't really understand what you said here. But the jersey I posted a few posts above is an authentic jersey that uses the same material TornadoGTS used in his pictures.

I think what he meant to say is the material of the nameplate is going to be the material on which the the name plate is placed. So if a name plate is being applied onto a mesh area the nameplate will have mesh material.

Examples:

http://www.mearsonlineauctions.com/LotImages/14/6354a_lg.jpeg

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/HoushJersey.jpg

I AM SCORE!

If youre doing college could I get a JJ Redick one from when he was on Duke? No rush man and thanks in advance.

(Click Pic)

th_Redick4TwillStitch.png

if you're still taking requests, could you make a #4 kevin kolb philadelphia eagles one please? and if you're taking sizes as well, 1280x800 - if not, that's totally fine - thanks!!!

Heres the regular size one:

(Click Pic)

th_Kolb4TwillStitch.png

(Click Pic)

th_Kolb4TwillStitch-1280.png

thank you !!!!

16jfa.png

The JVR WP looked sick! Is there any chance you could make a 1440x900 Flyers home orange with Giroux on the back? Thanks in advance!

Here's normal sized:

(Click Pic)

th_Giroux28TwillStitch.png

(Click Pic)

th_Giroux28TwillStitch-1440.png

thank you !!!!

No problem. :grin:

Can I have, please, Drazen Petrovic in Nets jersey (old style) with #3 ,and front side of Cuba baseball jersey if you have resources (check my sig for both)... Cheers.

Thanks.

I havent forgot about ya, just gotta find the right resources.

Could I get a Cardinals Rodgers-Cromartie 29 or Fitzgerald 11 in the Arizona Cardinals new black?

(Click Pic)

th_LarryFitz11TwillStitch-1.png

Updated the Fitzgerald stitch, forgot to do something the first time around.

can i get a terrelle pryor one?

578723.jpg

A friend of mine also asked for this, so this definitely getting made eventually lol.

Wanted to do a logo again, just to mix it up a little.

(Click Pic)

th_ArgoPrimaryTwillStitch.png

Archived