TornadoGTS

Tackle Twill Stitched Logos/Numbers

I know you're very busy but if you ever get the time a Darrent Williams home Broncos jersey one would mean a lot to me. Here is a picture, remember he had full name on back:

20081009_010034_cd09darrent.jpg

THis would be awesome

Here ya go...

(Click Pic)

th_DarrentWilliamsTwillStitch.png

So amazing thank you!

The Giants no longer use the wacky curved nameplate. It's now a straight nameplate with square corners.

106051476.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6CA461B87186D12E463AA6AC8D9AF63C1D187D52B31A6188C

Eh, I wanted to make one like that anyway, just for the sake of seeing what it looks like, and seeing if I could make it. I'll post a regular version if I get a chance.

Can these be personalized for a non pro/collegiate team?

Yeah, I did one for CJWorks for his fantasy team, but I need vector files of whatever your wanting.

Any Back of a green baseball jersey. Can I have it Say MAXWELL then 6. The lettering and number can be black with a white outline. thnx.

Can these be personalized for a non pro/collegiate team?

Yeah, I did one for CJWorks for his fantasy team, but I need vector files of whatever your wanting.

Any Back of a green baseball jersey. Can I have it Say MAXWELL then 6. The lettering and number can be black with a white outline. thnx.

The Eagle one is my baseball team's logo.

The Giants no longer use the wacky curved nameplate. It's now a straight nameplate with square corners.

106051476.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6CA461B87186D12E463AA6AC8D9AF63C1D187D52B31A6188C

Eh, I wanted to make one like that anyway, just for the sake of seeing what it looks like, and seeing if I could make it. I'll post a regular version if I get a chance.

Can i get a james stewart detroit lions jersey also a lions logo? THanks

THIS an example pic

http://www.bestsportsphotos.com/image.php?productid=27290

Gotcha. In that case. the bottom of that weird nameplate had a gentle arc. It wasn't straight across.

Gotcha. In that case. the bottom of that weird nameplate had a gentle arc. It wasn't straight across.

Yeah I know, I had a good reference pic, but I didnt want to make it that weird lol. Basically just wanted to test out a rounded off nameplate compared to a squared off, not necessarily a true representation.

For now can I switch that Tebow to a Navy Broncos? If you're only doing NFL right now, the Gators one can wait.

Tim Tebow

(Click Pic)

th_TTebowTwillStitch.png

You rock! Thanks man! A+++++++++++

I was wondering if I could change my request, mainly because you are working with NFL only to a Percy Harvin purple one. Thanks man.

I was wondering if I could change my request, mainly because you are working with NFL only to a Percy Harvin purple one. Thanks man.

Was thinking of doing a Peterson, just to do a Vikings one, but now this works out great lol, should have it up later.

Could I get a Johnny Knox in an orange bears alt? ala this?

Could I get a Johnny Knox in an orange bears alt? ala this?

You want me to make it look like a counterfeit jersey? LOL

I know what you mean though :P

Anyway I can change my request from the pryor one to a peyton hillis #40 of the browns on a brown jersey because you are only doing NFL now.

Percy Harvin

(Click Pic)

th_PHarvinTwillStitch.png