TornadoGTS

Tackle Twill Stitched Logos/Numbers

Can these be personalized for a non pro/collegiate team?

Yeah, I did one for CJWorks for his fantasy team, but I need vector files of whatever your wanting.

I know you're very busy but if you ever get the time a Darrent Williams home Broncos jersey one would mean a lot to me. Here is a picture, remember he had full name on back:

20081009_010034_cd09darrent.jpg

THis would be awesome

Here ya go...

(Click Pic)

th_DarrentWilliamsTwillStitch.png

Can you do a Tim Tebow Florida Gators one?

Thanks in advance.

Preferably blue.

Tornado, first i want to say NICE work bro... What are you using to create these and what about a tutorial link? Thanks

Hey man, I've requested this twice now, so I'm not sure if you missed it, but I would really love a Shoelace jersey. Thanks.

I've requested the same jersey too, not rushing him though

Yeah I don't mean to rush him, but I just wasn't sure if he missed it because he had filled other requests.

Yeah I don't mean to rush him, but I just wasn't sure if he missed it because he had filled other requests.

Well like I told the other guy, I'm on a NFL run right now because I got the files for those and stuff, so any other ones are kinda down the list.

Well like I told the other guy, I'm on a NFL run right now because I got the files for those and stuff, so any other ones are kinda down the list.

Oh sorry, I guess I didn't see that. Sorry about that.

sorry bout that also

sorry bout that also

No need to apologize :grin:

For now can I switch that Tebow to a Navy Broncos? If you're only doing NFL right now, the Gators one can wait.