Roger Clemens to be indicted for perjury

patsox

I misremember who Roger Clemens is. Is he the one who had his wife shoot steroids into his :censored:? :D

I doubt Clemens will ever be elected in the HOF because of his steroid problem and now this perjury thing. Why can't you just man up and tell the truth, Roger? He's a disappointing man. I honestly don't know who to trust in sports anymore.

Why can't you just man up and tell the truth, Roger? He's a disappointing man. I honestly don't know who to trust in sports anymore.

"Senator...I was never on steroids.

SENATOR!!! I was never on steroids.

I just got bigger, and stronger, the older I got."

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Why can't you just man up and tell the truth, Roger? He's a disappointing man. I honestly don't know who to trust in sports anymore.

Honestly, he could be an initial investor in Cenegenics.

However the fact that it seems he lied to Congress while he did not have to appear in the first place makes his testimony a big boo-boo.

If you recall the testimony, DEMs went after him more than the GOP. Afterward, even then Rep. Tom Davis, said that Roger gave, "a self-inflicted wound."

He will probably cop a plea to one charge to try to get a light sentence/probation and ask mercy on the court for lesser time which they will seek to be all probation.

I hate Roger Clemens coverage. It's way worse than Favre coverage, because Favre doesn't do illegal things.

Bash away.

What's the difference between the Devil and Roger Clemens?

The Devil does not take steroids, use incompetent words, and lie under oath.

Joke rating: Lame

Offensive: Probably

For what it's worth...Jose Canseco says he's innocent. Of course he's still an idiot when it comes to subjects that aren't steroids and of course I'm still skeptical, but how hilarious would it be if Canseco ended up being right about a steroids-related issue again and Clemens ended up telling the truth?

Still skeptical (personally, I think Clemens more-than-likely did lie and is probably going to take that Lil Wayne Vacation), but that would just be funny at least to me.

I have no doubts about his guilt. Why would Andy Pettite, his friend, gain by lying?

In order for Clemens to be innocent:

(1) McNamee has to be lying about injecting Clemens with steriods; and either

(2) Clemens lied to Pettite about having taken steriods; or

(3) Pettite is lying about that conversation.

I can see (1) not being true, but (2) and (3) defy rational belief. He's going to jail.

Archived