Fantasy Team Logos

MTWillie

JESUSES-LOGO.gif

my murmansk fighting jesuses.

murmansk-home2006.png

murmansk-road2006.png

murmansk-third2006.png

yes, i'm an incredible nerd for making uniforms. (holt is an outdated jersey... i made these unis in 2006. pretend holt says brees or ryan now...)

I make a lot of money doing fantasy football designs. I just finished this one which I am pretty proud of. Sorry for watermarking it to hell, but I just sold the design to her and don't want anyone to take it.

childpleasewatermarked.png

That's hilarious. You should make a TO one to go with it now that he's with Cincy.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I make a lot of money doing fantasy football designs. I just finished this one which I am pretty proud of. Sorry for watermarking it to hell, but I just sold the design to her and don't want anyone to take it.

you probably shouldn't go round selling proprietary marks. to then stick watermarks over the top, well thats just pulling the ladder up after you isn't it?

you probably shouldn't go round selling proprietary marks. to then stick watermarks over the top, well thats just pulling the ladder up after you isn't it?

eh, its not like im giving her exclusive property of the logo or copyrighting the use of the logo, or claiming it's mine. It's a fantasy football logo that she gave me some cash for. She's gonna upload it to ESPN and that'll be the end of it. The watermark is because, Child Please is a very common fantasy football logo and I don't want tons of people using the logo I created USING the Bengals logo (which is not mine) for their teams. The logo won't be on merchandise or anything.

edit-so she was paying for the labor not the rights to the bengals logo (which I don't own)

%7Boption%7D

eh, its not like im giving her exclusive property of the logo or copyrighting the use of the logo, or claiming it's mine. It's a fantasy football logo that she gave me some cash for. She's gonna upload it to ESPN and that'll be the end of it. The watermark is because, Child Please is a very common fantasy football logo and I don't want tons of people using the logo I created USING the Bengals logo (which is not mine) for their teams. The logo won't be on merchandise or anything.

edit-so she was paying for the labor not the rights to the bengals logo (which I don't own)

And Johns are paying for a prostitute's time, not a sex act.

%7Boption%7D

And Johns are paying for a prostitute's time, not a sex act.

I came here to look at logos...

...I leave here with a new found knowledge for my lawyers and my sex addiction.

THANKS!

theFixer, if the NFL wanted to take action against you they very well could. i would suggest, just for your own well being because the NFL dont F around about these things, that you remove the Bengals logo from it and tell the lady to deal with it or make another tiger illustration yourself. again, just looking out for you

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

According from when I went to school: If your actually going to steal something, at least make it 60% yours, then you can at least say/pretend it's yours. This, is not yours. I agree with the guy above, it's not spectacular, you just through some text on it and recolored it. No need to watermark it..

That's like me taking one of your logos and changing the text and altering a few things then recoloring it and claiming it's mine.

and quit calling it your logo

you didnt create the bengal

all you added was a shield and some text and changed the color to pink

you make it seem like you put a whole bunch of effort into it, when, sorry to say, but you really didn't

More like a 5 minute Photoshop or Illustrator job imo

Go do it yourself...right now.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

According from when I went to school: If your actually going to steal something, at least make it 60% yours, then you can at least say/pretend it's yours. This, is not yours. I agree with the guy above, it's not spectacular, you just through some text on it and recolored it. No need to watermark it..

That's like me taking one of your logos and changing the text and altering a few things then recoloring it and claiming it's mine.

No.

No.

Um, Joke. Thanks for playing!

Archived