NFL TV Maps Reminder

BlueSky

Hey St. Louis Pollyanna Brigade! Remember that "new era excitement" "new QB buzz" supposedly going around the area? Some of y'alls might want to actually buy tickets, because Fox thinks the Rams are going to be blacked out in Week 1! :rolleyes:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Sunday Ticket :)

But if I didn't, I'd be missing out on the Packers v Eagles game.

For DirecTV subscribers who don't have Sunday Ticket, they're offering a free preview this weekend. I'm definitely watching; I just found out that our CBS station (KCBS) is going with Oakland-Tennessee (no surprise there) instead of the main CBS national game--Cincinnati vs. New England.

So if you live in St. Louis, you don't get to watch the Rams on Sunday but middle Illinois does?

You will now. They just hit the league sellout threshold this afternoon. And there is nothing wrong with middle Illinois getting the Rams game. They also get the Bears' failure crusade as well.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Whoopsie...double post.

Still crazy that a market almost was blacked out in Week One.

Today, we are all otaku.

So if you live in St. Louis, you don't get to watch the Rams on Sunday but middle Illinois does?

You will now. They just hit the league sellout threshold this afternoon. And there is nothing wrong with middle Illinois getting the Rams game. They also get the Bears' failure crusade as well.

There's nothing wrong with middle Illinois getting Rams games, but it's just weird that the map says St. Louis doesn't get the Rams game but middle Illinois does.

25yzwqg.png

There's nothing wrong with middle Illinois getting Rams games, but it's just weird that the map says St. Louis doesn't get the Rams game but middle Illinois does.

That's because they were anticipating a blackout.

Today, we are all otaku.

That's because they were anticipating a blackout.

Ah, OK.

25yzwqg.png

This map will be useful since I no longer have NFL Sunday Ticket :(

Yeah, me neither, for several years now. What really blows is that they now have Sunday Ticket To Go, where you can watch any game on your laptop or mobile phone. That would be a VERY useful feature for me. :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I can watch the Packers game. Great. And the Lions vs. Bears. It's always good to keep a close eye on divisional opponents.

It's not good to watch the Lions play the Bears.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 11 months later...

I'm moving this week, and I got in on the new DirecTV promotion for new subscribers, where they throw in Sunday Ticket for free. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some non-Chargers games on the schedule besides the ones already provided locally by CBS and Fox. Of course, I'm in L.A., so we're a Chargers secondary market and the CBS station here virtually carries all of the games, including preseason. The Bolts host Minnesota in week 1 in the late slot (4:15pm ET), but in recent years, KTTV (Fox) has avoided Chargers games unless they're featured in the primary game, so knowing them, they'll go with Giants at Redskins; the only other 4:15pm games are Seattle at San Francisco, and Carolina at Arizona.

As far as CBS' early games (they only have early games in week 1 due to US Open tennis), if I would venture a guess as to what game KCBS is giving us, it'll be Pittsburgh at Baltimore; the other CBS games are Cincy at Cleveland, Indy at Houston, Buffalo at Kansas City, and Tennessee at Jacksonville.

I live in Canada but get Minnesota and Seattle stations. Thanks for the reminder! :grin:

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Archived