NBA Re-Brands: Milwaukee Bucks Revisited

bohob

I worked on this a while back, but I wanted to perfect it. One of the critiques I encountered was that the neck was too thin. The version on the left is the logo, as is, from my last attempt. On the middle one, I moved the neck curve to line up with the middle of the B, and the right logo brings the neck curve down to the bottom of the logo. I'm leaning toward the right one, but would love some input. I also plan on adjusting the antler-B logo, as well, and will have that up shortly.

bucks_primary3.jpg

Here are some updated to the secondary logos. The deer head and B on the left are from the previous concept. I tried to re-examine the way the deer head logo terminates, in order to compensate for the beefed-up neck. After making the middle deer head, I tough there was too much neck, so the one on the right shows less neck. With the B logo, I tried to make the antler connect more smoothly to the B. I think I accomplished that, but would love some C&C.

bucks_second2.jpg

I'm assuming you'd pair these with that awesome "Irish Rainbow" jersey?

Because that would be :censored:.

I had them paired with a modernized Irish Rainbow jersey. The link is in my sig. The difference between the three primary logo options is where the back of the neck terminates.

Nice!

This is my preferred color scheme for the Bucks too. You're probably not familiar with my work but a new Bucks logo has been among my holy grail wishes for a looooong time too. Even got to pitch my flawed ideas to George Karl once over a PBR at his house.....as it happens that was mere months before he and Ernie left but I digress.

THere is lots of good here. And depending on your willingness to accept crit, lots of subtle things I would tweak. Lemme know if you care to hear them or not.

All the best,

Sterling84

PS - If you get to a stopping point with this (or any other concept) be safe, not sorry. Register it with the Library of Congress. Don't be that guy.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

• 2 weeks later...

Those alt shorts are epic

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived