4-caster Frank's Weekly NFL Preview

NJTank

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beats being coached by this guy.

AP090903047356.jpg

I don't know about that. We don't know for certain that Mangini will be a bad coach just yet. We already know what Norv Turner is capable of. (not much) They do however have one thing in common, neither one of them will be coaching in the Super Bowl this season.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I don't know about that. We don't know for certain that Mangini will be a bad coach just yet.

Fair enough, but I think we can both agree that Norv Turner is better than this guy.

b751457b95_crennel01292008.jpg

We can all agree that all of these coaches that have been posted are all worse than this guy:

sean-payton.jpg

Trust me Jets will fall on their face this week.

lock-of-the-week.jpg

Trust me, when you're right 54% of the time, you're wrong 46% of the time.

Its my shoe in of the week

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Steven Jackson says "Hi", Tank.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Why do you refer to yourself as "4-caster" instead of "Forecaster"?

Just to be different

When did you visit the home for overrated broken down Running Backs?

I'm confused by the wording in the first sentence of the Jets-Patriots analysis:

Who is slouch that is the question as these two heated division rivals meet?

Darrelle Revis said Randy Moss played like a slouch last year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5577322

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

When did you visit the home for overrated broken down Running Backs?

He's 27. And coming off a Pro Bowl campaign. And remains one of the 3 or 4 best backs in the league.

If you are predicating the "broken down" assumption on his Week 1 production, that's because the Rams have an imbecilic offensive coordinator who thinks he's Andy Reid with Andy Reid's players. However, even an imbecile can look at what Tennessee did in Week 1 to this defense and use Jackson accordingly. (Probably)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm confused by the wording in the first sentence of the Jets-Patriots analysis:

Who is slouch that is the question as these two heated division rivals meet?

Darrelle Revis said Randy Moss played like a slouch last year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5577322

My edit:

Who is more of a "slouch", Randy Moss or Darrelle Revis? We will find out the answer to this question when the division rivals square off at Gillette Stadium at 4:15 PM.

Archived