NY Jets Concept

Pluto

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to sound like I'm shooting it down, but I actually really like their current colors, if for nothing else, their originality. Blue and gold are much more common in the NFL (and sports in general) than green, and I think it would be a shame for the Jets to ditch their green. Yeah it doesn't really necessarily correlate with the name Jets but its original and when I think "NY Jets" I think green. Plus, the two other NY NFL teams emphasize blue. I think it would be wierd for all three NY NFL teams to emphasize blue. And on top of that, they have been the NFL's green and white team since their creation... they never even stooped down to incorporating black or even gray/silver.

Just my two cents.... I tend to critique concepts in the context of the league/history/everything and not just the concept itself... so feel free to ignore this if you don't think its helpful.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I don't want to sound like I'm shooting it down, but I actually really like their current colors, if for nothing else, their originality. Blue and gold are much more common in the NFL (and sports in general) than green, and I think it would be a shame for the Jets to ditch their green. Yeah it doesn't really necessarily correlate with the name Jets but its original and when I think "NY Jets" I think green. Plus, the two other NY NFL teams emphasize blue. I think it would be wierd for all three NY NFL teams to emphasize blue. And on top of that, they have been the NFL's green and white team since their creation... they never even stooped down to incorporating black or even gray/silver.

Just my two cents.... I tend to critique concepts in the context of the league/history/everything and not just the concept itself... so feel free to ignore this if you don't think its helpful.

Good point you make. I am not a Jets fan I am a Giants fan so I have no idea what Jet fans want. Ill try green but a different shade then their currents.

The number and NOB fonts are really holding this concept back. I had the same problem til someone (Rockies fan, can't quite remember the name) gave me a link to Eriq's sports fonts. That has helped me immensely so I will extend the favor to you

Eriq's Sports Fonts

You should use the fonts LetsGoOakland9 suggested, just as I suggested he do earlier.

Aside from that, I like the concept, and combining eras, but I do think it is a little bit bland.

Maybe try some pants stripes that may help this out a bit.

RockiesSig.png

I wanted to give the jets a new look so I went back to the old New York Titan's Colors. I first wanna get the logo and helmet right before i post the rest of the concept right now I need input on which helmet to use or if I should scrap this idea and go with something else

WAREHAM-13.png?t=1284502556

I LOVE this! I have always been a huge fan of the NY Titans brand and am not really a big fan of the Kelly & White color scheme they're currently rocking. I say bring back the navy & gold!!!

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

I wanted to give the jets a new look so I went back to the old New York Titan's Colors. I first wanna get the logo and helmet right before i post the rest of the concept right now I need input on which helmet to use or if I should scrap this idea and go with something else

WAREHAM-13.png?t=1284502556

I LOVE this! I have always been a huge fan of the NY Titans brand and am not really a big fan of the Kelly & White color scheme they're currently rocking. I say bring back the navy & gold!!!

The Jets haven't worn kelly green since 1997.

As much as I like the old Jets logo, it's just too flawed the way you did it. 1.) The wing on the jet really downgrades this, try to figure out a way to make it more horizontal. 2.) The afterburners/smoke/whatever are a great addition. But, try to make them a little more present in the design. Make it a bit bigger and a little more bold. 3.) Try to improve the jet's overall size. It appears to be way too small, especially for the additions you have made to it's design. I feel if you can make a few revisions, the helmet logo will look great.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived