Ink's MLB

Ink

Hi, so I downloaded inkscape and spent like the last five days trying to prefect it, and I think I have gotten some what good at it. I have notice many people doing concepts all about what they think MLB should be, and I have to say they are all amazing looking and I thought I would give it a shot to show people what I think MLB teams should look like. Keep in mind this is what I think it should be so there probably will not be any revisions maybe some so don't get too caught up in critiquing and just enjoy! I would love to hear or actually read some feedback of what people think, what you guys like/dislike. Thanks hope you guys enjoy! :P

3535rx3.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Philadelphia Phillies

1) I wanted to ditch their current color red and go back to the old maroon looking color that they used to have from 1970-1991 I think

2) Added Philadelphia font to the road (Hope you like it, it took me for ever to do a Philadelphia script)

3) Added the liberty bell as a main logo and added it on the sleeve as well

4) Added maroon alternates

5) The other hat you see (maroon with blue brim) with the home jersey will be warned only on Sunday home games

Updated 10/7

phillies-1.png?t=1286467286

3535rx3.jpg

Atlanta Braves

1)Change colors red and blue to match the color used from 1972-1986

2)Change home and road script from red to blue which they wore from 1972-1986

3)Alt. home hat all red

4)Alt. road script is red with white outline

Updated 10/9

Braves-2.png?t=1286664911

3535rx3.jpg

Miami Marlins

1)Change name from Florida to Miami since name change will happen in 2012

2)Got rid of black alt for home games since Miami is extra hot in summer and I wanted to still keep black since it is their original color scheme

3)Teal got darker, looks better dark then lighter in my opinion

4)Dark teal alt homes added with dark teal hat

5)Road uniform I went with the classic font that the Marlins used to wear at home from 1993-2002, but instead of saying Florida it says Miami

6)Road alt is black, since it won't be as hot to wear black away from home

7)All the hats are changed too

Marlins.png?t=1285955363

3535rx3.jpg

Miami Marlins

1)Change name from Florida to Miami since name change will happen in 2012

2)Got rid of black alt for home games since Miami is extra hot in summer and I wanted to still keep black since it is their original color scheme

3)Teal got darker, looks better dark then lighter in my opinion

4)Dark teal alt homes added with dark teal hat

5)Road uniform I went with the classic font that the Marlins used to wear at home from 1993-2002, but instead of saying Florida it says Miami

6)Road alt is black, since it won't be as hot to wear black away from home

7)All the hats are changed too

Marlins.png?t=1285955363

You might want to show this idea to the Marlins' front office. I'm sure they'll be tickled TEAL about it!

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Washington Nationals

1)Made all uniforms look more classical (throwback feel)

2)New Nationals script

3)Home alt. changed

4)Road alt. changed

5)Changed their special uniform (the 4th of July one) Made the hat brim look like the American flag and added special event patch

Nats.png?t=1286044803

3535rx3.jpg

St.Louis Cardinals

Hard to improve upon these uniforms since I think they are one of the best in the league.

1)Change road script to say St.Louis

2)Added red home alt. uniform

3)Added road blue alt. uniform

4)Added sleeve patches to all uniforms

5)Kept current sock style the same since the ones they wear now are amazing looking, but changed to road ones from red to blue

*Just notice the numbers are all a little different sizes and the St.Louis script can be more to the left of the bat with birds*

cardinals.png?t=1286059564

3535rx3.jpg

The Nationals and Cardinals are both great.

Thanks, I feel like I rushed the Nationals one. I would have liked to do a better job on the 4th of July uniform. But up next is Chicago, which will be hard to improve.

3535rx3.jpg

Archived