I am looking for a Hat with a T on it.

coolhatsguy747

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Are we really supposed to believe that a person who joins this site doesn't know where to find a hat with a T on it? It's entirely possible that due to the recent influx of trolls and idiots around here I am overreacting but...I'm betting we have ourselves another trouble maker.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Are we really supposed to believe that a person who joins this site doesn't know where to find a hat with a T on it? It's entirely possible that due to the recent influx of trolls and idiots around here I am overreacting but...I'm betting we have ourselves another trouble maker.

No, I think he's just lazy.

25yzwqg.png

I have looked and not found any that I really liked. I was just wondering if any body knew one, maybe an unusual one that had a T on it. Also is there any good P ones (this one I have not looked into.)

Blue or Red. Preferably a minor league team or throwback. Also, when I was looking how come so many hats have C's?

I am looking for a jersey with a logo on it, maybe some numbers. My initials are LL, but it should contain mathematical symbols, such as < or %.

I'm not a big fan of hockey, football (Canadian, American or Australian), soccer, basketball, baseball, rugby, handball (singles or team), cricket,golf quidditch or yachting. Also, I don't like white, black, blue, green, teal, aqua, orange, coral, salmon, red, yellow, lemon, athletic gold, gold, beige, taupe, goldenrod, plum, burgundy, maroon, purple, silver, grey, graphite, or plaid.

Thanks!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I am looking for a jersey with a logo on it, maybe some numbers. My initials are LL, but it should contain mathematical symbols, such as < or %.

I'm not a big fan of hockey, football (Canadian, American or Australian), soccer, basketball, baseball, rugby, handball (singles or team), cricket,golf quidditch or yachting. Also, I don't like white, black, blue, green, teal, aqua, orange, coral, salmon, red, yellow, lemon, athletic gold, gold, beige, taupe, goldenrod, plum, burgundy, maroon, purple, silver, grey, graphite, or plaid.

Thanks!

POtD?

Oh, and you forgot navy. :P

25yzwqg.png

Thanks!

POtD?

As a pacifist Canadian, I automatically omit any military references from my posts.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Thanks!

POtD?

As a pacifist Canadian, I automatically omit any military references from my posts.

Ah, of course. :D

25yzwqg.png

Thanks!

Have you tried looking for a Wyoming Marinerzzz hat? I love their color palette and feel that their unique hat could complete any ensemble.

Archived