Utah Jazz

raysox

Hey guys.

Say I who saw the new Jazz set, and was all like WUT. But now like it. Just me? moving on.

I LOVE the colors, but that retro logo is lacking. There is a way to look both modern and retro, like what I went for. The primary is the same, but I used a snowflake/beehive logo back from the Malone/Stockton days. The jerseys I made have the 3 colors on each collar, and waist band. A la the navy and light blue set, I had piping running down, with no filler. I felt that it would look weird with the cuffs. The jerseys now use the Jazz script on the logo, and have 3 outlines to match the stripes. On the court, I wanted to try a two tone, and felt this one looked pretty good.

So yeah, comment

Jazz.png

fantastic concept!!! love it. however...

"Say I who saw the new Jazz set, and was all like WUT. But now like it. Just me? moving on"

I'm still trying to figure out what this means.

Just kinda talking to myself. When it was shown, I HATED the colors, and music note logo. But it has grown on me a lot. I think with all the logos matching(Not music note/mountain logo, match dammit) then this team could look really good.

Really like this. Only suggestion would be that since the neck/shoulder striping matches the outline pattern on the home wordmark green-yellow-navy, maybe have it mathc on the road, for consistency's sake? As in, try changing the neck/shoulder pattern from yellow-green-navy to yellow-green-white. I see the side piping and I want to call for differently colored side panels, but I like the smoothness and simplicity as it. Great work.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I actually like the J-note logo, but the rest of the jersey is awful. I love this but I think that it would look even better with that logo, although this is a big improvement.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Archived