When I take over the NFL

CAB

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers-- Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Vikings-- Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Dolphins-- Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Steelers-- I love the striping on their throwback uniforms, just a solid black and yellow. I believe I've done a concept similar to this in the past, so you may have seen it before. Black pants are also an option here. I thought about using that same metal design that many other people use, but doesn't it seem a little old now? I think this would be a better path for them to go if they were to change their unis at all.

Vikings-- Very similar to their current uniforms, with a few minor changes. Got rid of the big clunky side panels, and made the pants stripe match the jersey. That's really all there is to this concept.

Dolphins-- I really like the idea with the sun that's been used a few times before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone's used it on the sleeves before? So I thought that would be the best place. Another thing I did was got rid of navy (on the uniform at least, it still appears on the logo). I just think it really clutters everything up on their uniforms, so I just stuck with aqua and coral here.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Steelers and Vikings aren't really anything special but the dolphins, that. is. AMAZING! :notworthy:

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Dolphins-- I really like the idea with the sun that's been used a few times before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone's used it on the sleeves before?

Yeah, I also did the exact same thing...the only difference is I kept the navy drop shadow on the numbers, and the pants and helmet striping are different.

I like the Steelers unis, but I'm not a fan of the Vikes. The stripes look kind of awkward without extending all the way down the side of the jersey like they do now.

Wrong.

Yours is better, though. Good job.

Yeah, I also did the exact same thing...the only difference is I kept the navy drop shadow on the numbers, and the pants and helmet striping are different.

Aaaahh, I'd thought I may have seen it before. Oh well...guess it's a popular idea right?

Steelers need a yellow alt.

I actually tried this out, and honestly I just think it looks gross.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

49ers-- Home | Road | Road Alt

Lions-- Home | Home Alt 1 | Home Alt 2 | Road | Road Alt 1 | Road Alt 2

Browns-- Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt 1 | Road Alt 2

Texans-- Home | Home Alt 1 | Home Alt 2 | Road | Road Alt

49ers-- Really not much change at all here. I think their current uniforms are almost perfect. The cut off stripes bug me a lot, so those are gone. The other small changed you may or may not notice are the logo on the pants, and the black in the logo was changed to a dark brown. Oh, and a new red pants option as well.

Lions-- I also like the Lions current look, but I think they could go just a little more modern. Added different pants options and a black alternate as well. I couldn't find the Lions' number font anywhere, so I just traced it from their styleguide. That's the reason the NOB is just standard block.

Browns-- Why, yes I did give them a helmet logo! I know Browns fans hate this move, but try to remember this is what I want. B) I really love the =B= logo, so I took the striping from that and placed it on the sleeves, which I think creates a unique look for them.

Texans-- They've established a very nice identity IMO, so I tried to keep most of it. One thing I don't like about their current uniforms is that there's only a red stripe...where's the white! So I added some white stripes to the sleeves, and created a pants design to match. The "battle red" alternates stay but NO KETCHUP BOTTLES!

Fake Edit: I just now realized I forgot shoulder numbers on the 49ers...Oh well.

49ers: Good job here, their unis really don't need to be changed (other than the ridiculous cut-off stripes of course). I would change the alternate red pants to white, though.

Lions: I like where you're going with these, but I see a few things to be changed. First, I would have the wordmark and NOB be the same color as the numbers...some of the NOBs are a little hard to see. Also, I would change the numbers on the black alt to silver, for consistency. Finally, I would get rid of the white pants, just because I think teams should decide between white and silver and stick with it (*cough* *cough* Panthers).

Browns: I'm not a fan of these...honestly the unis they have now are just about perfect. It's one of the classic looks that still looks really good. I do like the orange pants and pants logo, though.

Texans: Really good update, I like that design a lot.

49ers: Good work! 7/10

Lions: Needs some work, but on the right track. 6/10

Browns: Like mbannon said, these don't need to be changed. 5/10

Texans: LOVE IT!! 10/10!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Steelers-- I love the striping on their throwback uniforms, just a solid black and yellow. I believe I've done a concept similar to this in the past, so you may have seen it before. Black pants are also an option here. I thought about using that same metal design that many other people use, but doesn't it seem a little old now? I think this would be a better path for them to go if they were to change their unis at all.

Did you just add helmet logos to both sides?

87Redskins.png

I love the new additions to the set, but a few things...

49ers - Awesome. 9/10

Lions - I really like what you're doing here, but the black alt would look better with a white pants option and/or a blackout option. 8/10, but this has potential to become a 10/10.

Browns - I like the helmet logo and orange alt but the shoulder striping things are too much. 6.5/10, but get rid of the shoulder stripes and we've got a winner.

Texans - PERFECT! 10/10

25yzwqg.png

Did you just add helmet logos to both sides?

Aah! Not sure how I placed that on the wrong side, after I'd just looked at a photo to see what side to put it on. So to answer your question, no it was not intended to be that way.

Seahawks-- Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Raiders-- Home | Home Alt | Road

Eagles-- Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Bengals-- Home | Home Alt| Road | Road Alt

Seahawks-- To start out with I originally had lime as the primary color, but decided against. Actually I elminated lime completely. And as far as the two blues go, I think the lighter shade is far superior to navy. The major change I made was the white helmet. I went with a more classic look for them rather than something modern. The striping on the sleeves and pants matches that of the logo.

Raiders-- Not much to change here. I just tried to improve upon an already classic uniforms the Raiders have. I tapered the pants stripes and added some on the shoulders to try and give them a more aggressive look. The only other change is silver numbers with black outlines on the road.

Eagles-- I know some people want the Eagles to return to kelly green, but I really like the midnight (or whatever they call it) green better. That is, IF it is used correctly. Paired with silver I think it looks awesome. I simplified the wing on the helmet, and made the striping pattern on the jerseys somewhat match that.

Bengals-- Changed up the tiger stripes on the jerseys to better match the helmet. And I didn't want it to be overkill so I left the pants blank, which I think is the write choice. Oh, and I also made orange the primary color.

And that's all for now folks!

Seahawks: I like the simplification of their look, and good job on the striping. Also, good job on making teal the primary color.

Raiders: As you said, you can't really change much on the Raiders. Two things though...I would taper the helmet stripe to match the pants, and I would make the NOB on the road black for better visibility.

Eagles: I love what you did here...the striping really helps their look a lot. However, the two sets of green pants don't match up (the black and silver stripes are reversed). So just get the striping all consistent and you have a winner!

Bengals: I'm not a huge fan of these. Personally, I think the tiger stripes should be the main focus of the Bengals unis, so I'm not a fan of the pants. Also, I'm not a fan of the random stripe above the shoulder numbers or the orange numbers on the road. I do like the sleeve stripes though...you made those look a lot better.

Seahawks: :/ It doesn't look good with all that white IMO. 3/10. Huge downgrade, IMO.

Raiders: This is OK. Not much of an upgrade, but I like the number font. Have you tried a silver alt? Would it be awful, or could it be do-able? 8.5/10

Eagles: I like this, but I don't feel gray pants are neccasary. But, hey, it's the NFL according to CAB, not AnythingChicago. 8/10

Bengals: I LOVE this. I love how orange is the primary colour, I just love everything about this. HUGE upgrade! Absolutely PERFECT! 10/10!

25yzwqg.png

Archived