When I take over the NFL

CAB

I like the Jets and Chiefs, but I'm not a fan of the Packers jerseys. IMO, if you're going to change the sleeve striping it should be to eliminate the gaps between the white and yellow stripes (home). In other words, make the striping the same as the helmet and pants striping, just different colors.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buccaneers-- Home | Road | Road Alt

Patriots-- Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Jaguars-- Home | Road | Road Alt

Cardinals-- Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Buccaneers-- This one is similar to a Bucs concept I did before. Return to the creamsicle colors. The other change was the helmet logo which is now just the skull and swords minus the flag.

Patriots-- I knew going into this I wanted to make the Patriots just simple red, white, and blue (or blue, white, and red in this case!). The shoulder and pants striping is based off the Elvis logo, as it is in many concepts. Decided to give props to Nebraska native Danny Woodhead on this one. B)

Jaguars-- I thought about the Jaguar spots, but IMO it's a very overused and overrated design for them. They just need something simple and modern. That's what I tried to do here. I also included gold a little more than they have in the past. Other small changes are the teal outline on the helmet logo and the switch to the old number font which I think is far superior to their current font.

Cardinals-- Almost the same design they currently wear, but with some changes. I sort of combined two eras here with the double stripes. No more gray facemask though. I also got rid of the pants stripe that was too similar to the Vikings for my liking. <--Woah, hey a rhyme! Haha.

4 teams to go. And with that, this would be my first completed project in Inkscape. Or my first completed project, period. :P

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Buccaneers; Holy :censored: , this is my favorite by like 20,000 miles! I love how you kept the modern look and used that beautiful creamsicle! 2,000,000,000/10!

Patriots: I like it. I've never liked that Pats logo but you made it work. 9/10

Jaguars: Me likes. 9.5/10

Cardinals: I'm not a fan at all. 3.5/10

25yzwqg.png

Chargers-- Home | Road | Road Alt

Giants-- Home | Home Alt | Road

Ravens-- Home | Home Alt | Road

Bears-- Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Chargers-- I honestly think the Chargers have the best uniforms in the league right now. That being said, I want them to go primarily powder blue. That's basically the only change I made.

Giants-- Tried to incorporate all three colors (blue, red, gray) into each uniform, unlike the current ones being mainly blue at home and red on the road. I now realized after making this that the Giants pants are identical to Ole Miss, but I guess it's just like a Steelers/Iowa situation. I also brought back the "cherry red" alternate which I didn't think was too bad.

Ravens-- Not a lot of changes here, I just added some stripes to the collar area. Those same stripes are mimicked on the pants.

Bears-- Keeping the same three stripe pattern, but I made all jerseys match (two colors on the outside, one on the inside). Another thing you may notice is the outlines added to the helmet logo and numbers. I didn't think an orange alternate would be too awful either.

And I guess that's it! I'll give myself a pat on the back for actually completing a project for once. I hope everyone enjoys viewing these and seeing what I would do if I took over the NFL. B)

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Honestly, the best changes to the Bears uniforms are no changes at all. I'm not a fan of the pants, and I REALLY don't like the double outlines on the numbers and C logo. I don't mind changing the home sleeve stripes (although I prefer the current ones), but that's all I would change. And, the Bears currently have an orange alt, so no, it's not awful.

Archived