A New Concept From Me

GMS1122

lots have members have seen this but i brought it here to try and get a little extra feedback..THANKS to all the members who helped me bring this to what it is (you know who you are)

kodiakfinal.gif

homeuni.gif

awayuni.gif

altuni.gif

and no folks, your moniters are giving you some faded black on the logos, its intended to be a blueish gray color that look ALMOST (but definately not) black. :D

a few suggestions:

i understand the reasoning for the faded colors, to make it look more icy and frozen... however, i think it hurts the concept just a little. if i were you, i'd make the black an actual BLACK, or maybe a navy blue... a deep dark color... navy blue would probably work best, since it's more of a cool color than black is. keep the tealish color, and the copperish color both faded, since the idea works for those two. but the logo needs more definition. i think using a deep dark navy blue would do that for you.

btw, i love the logos, and the uniform design is nice... only thing i'd fix would be to try and define the logo more, with one dark color.

I've already told you this, but I love the logo. It's out-freakin'-standing. That artwork is among the best I've seen here.

To expand on what Cole said, I wouldn't even replace the slate-ish colour... I'd keep it in the jersey/helmet design. In the logo and on the trim for the numbers, however, I'd try replacing it with black to see whether the extra 'pop' it would add is worth the addition of black.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I've already told you this, but I love the logo. It's out-freakin'-standing.

To expand on what Cole said, I wouldn't even replace the slate-ish colour... I'd keep it in the jersey/helmet design. In the logo and on the trim for the numbers, however, I'd try replacing it with black to see whether the extra 'pop' it would add is worth the addition of black.

not a bad idea... maybe use real black in the logos, and outline the logos and numbers in real black as well...

like i said, all it needs is some more definition.

I've already told you this, but I love the logo. It's out-freakin'-standing. That artwork is among the best I've seen here.

thanks for the great complimet, im flattered. B)

honestly i just tried out the black idea, it doesnt give it much different pop than what it already has (seeing as the color is aready so close to black) most places you couldnt even tell.

heres some clarification on the colors...

PANTONE 431 C

PANTONE 539 C

PANTONE 436 C

PANTONE 437 C

PANTONE 410 C

great looking identity package

Ditto!!! Great Job :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Syphi's usually got a good eye for these things--and I would like to add that this is probably better than 99% of the bear based logos out there.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Very well done! I like everything but the 'AU' helmet... and only because the bear looks so good.

haha, thanks everyone, im quite proud of how it turned out. i know it could be better but i was at the point of frying my brain on how to make it work. The AU helmet was aengre(the "client")'s idea for the alternate uni only, so i tossed it on there to show how how it would look.

Thanks again for all the comments guys, keep 'em comin'!

Archived