LEWJ

Paint Users Paradise 2.0

403 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Patience people.

I have the AHL templates waiting on deck, they'll be added when I can get around to them.

Same goes for the AFL uniform details.

Sorry I'm taking forever to upload some stuf; college work + a job = minimal down time.

if no one have request for SOCCER font(not american football), LEWJ, I'm Finishing my Atualized Version of FontPack. In 3 or 4 days I'll send the new link.

If you Want Request some font, Request till midnight.

The home and away on Worcester seem like the way San Jose should've made the transition to the EDGE system.

if no one have request for SOCCER font(not american football), LEWJ, I'm Finishing my Atualized Version of FontPack. In 3 or 4 days I'll send the new link.

Included in my templates which are in the process of being updated, I put over 100 actual team fonts

Included in my templates which are in the process of being updated, I put over 100 actual team fonts

I Said TTF. And flake, you give me authorization to use your images to create .ttf's of the numbers?

Not to be a bother, but the NBA templates are VERY out dated and don't include the aways or alts.

Not to be a bother, but the NBA templates are VERY out dated and don't include the aways or alts.

I know they are. As of now, I am not able to make many updates to anything. Too much school and work.

If anyone is interested in making updates to anything, be my guest. I'll be trying my best to keep the page up-to-date.

And the roads and alts are not included for some teams because they are the same template as the home uniform.

Anyone have a Basketball Court Template please?

I know they are. As of now, I am not able to make many updates to anything. Too much school and work.

If anyone is interested in making updates to anything, be my guest. I'll be trying my best to keep the page up-to-date.

And the roads and alts are not included for some teams because they are the same template as the home uniform.

I see, I have a similar situation with school and all my uniform stuff.

I Said TTF. And flake, you give me authorization to use your images to create .ttf's of the numbers?

Go for it.

Hey now, I made those off of last years uniforms, they aint WAY out of date...

Hey now, I made those off of last years uniforms, they aint WAY out of date...

Yea they're really not. They're useful either way.

Finally added what I had left of things to upload.

Big Update to CHL.

Big thanks again to Kiwi Canadian

Finally added what I had left of things to upload.

Big Update to CHL.

Big thanks again to Kiwi Canadian

No worries...Just a heads up that the Kootney link double as Lethbridge.

Also I'll get the new Ottawa 67's home jersey to you once I get onto it.