Not Looking Good For Bonds

jkrdevil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lemme guess... his handwriting is also not on the checks, right.

i still don't get why all the fuss now. it's obviously been going on for years and ownership has always turned a blind eye towards it. i thought it was a given that the many choose to participate in steroid abuse pretty much knew everyone else was in on it and let them slide. only after the media frenzy over couple of players deaths did it occur to these guys that not only is it illegal, but can be very deadly. the "juice" has changed baseball in many peoples eyes.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I told you the Tuba player was on steriods but nobody believed me. I guess I have proof now. :P

What the hell do you mean "tuba player"?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I told you the Tuba player was on steriods but nobody believed me. I guess I have proof now.   :P

It might be called a joke, you know, haha.

Yeah I know it was a joke but it sounds pretty prejudice to me.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Reportedly, the owner of Balco gave Bands and other athletes steriods.

Note the typo in the original post. Now, try using that thing that's called a "sense of humour."

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I told you the Tuba player was on steriods but nobody believed me.  I guess I have proof now.  :P

blam! outwitted by a 14 or 15 year old......good stuff fusebazell!

"Tuba Player" doesn't sound funny to me. I know some of you are trying to be funny but it looks like your failing. I just kind of take offense to that. I know why he's calling him a "tuba player" too and it's just a little prejudice.

Retired Number's To Come

how the hell is "tuba player" offensive......

he mistyped BANDS instead of BONDS, therefore the 'tuba player' crack.....

i don't know, maybe in utah, being called a 'tuba player' is offensive, but in my neck of the woods, i've never heard of such a thing.

genius. :wacko:

wow... seriously... new lows.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

"Tuba Player" doesn't sound funny to me. I know some of you are trying to be funny but it looks like your failing. I just kind of take offense to that. I know why he's calling him a "tuba player" too and it's just a little prejudice.

Please explain why calling someone a tuba player is predjudicial. Just call it my need to know...

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Nevermind, if you have understood why at this point then there's no real point in trying to explain it to you.

Let's move on!

Retired Number's To Come

Nevermind, if you have understood why at this point then there's no real point in trying to explain it to you.

Let's move on!

i love how all your arguments end with "nevermind, blah blah blah......."

Let's move on!

Well in this instance what's the point in explaining it to someone who won't understand.

Retired Number's To Come

Let's move on!

Well in this instance what's the point in explaining it to someone who won't understand.

Oh! So now we're dense. That leads me to believe that you didn't know what you were talking about in the first place.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Quoth the Radner "Nevermind."

realclearpolitics.com

- Robert A. Heinlein

Archived