ncaa helmets

lenardo

NCAA Helmets

ncaahelmet.png

I have decided to take on the task of making all the college football helmets that have been worn by each team. I am hoping to finish by the time all of the bowl games are finished. I kmow it may not happen by then but i will try, starting with the many oregon helmet options

oregonhelmets.png

maehl.png

you forgot this

we don't wear a white helmet with a silver O, and you also forgot the block UO throwback helmet

i was only going to make helmets worn this year but i can add both in and its my bad on the silver O, it just looked silver in the picture i looked at for some reason

maehl.png

NCAA Helmets

ncaahelmet.png

I have decided to take on the task of making all the college football helmets that have been worn by each team. I am hoping to finish by the time all of the bowl games are finished. I kmow it may not happen by then but i will try, starting with the many oregon helmet options

oregonhelmets.png

Oh gawd... not ANOTHER version of the 'Fashion Plate' of the Pac 10 (or Pac 12 next year)?

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

could you post a blank version of this template please?

I've been looking everywhere for a revo speed template for Paint.

i can try to send it to LEWJ so he can put it with the templates, if not ill post it myself.

oregon yellow and throwback

oregonyellowhelmets.png

maehl.png

we don't wear a white helmet with a silver O, and you also forgot the block UO throwback helmet

I'm almost 90% percent certain the helmet they wore against USC was white with a silver "O". I remember because I was wondering what the hell the point was of wearing a silver "O" :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm almost 90% percent certain the helmet they wore against USC was white with a silver "O". I remember because I was wondering what the hell the point was of wearing a silver "O" :P

Nope it was green

87image1.jpg

My goodness, it was. My eyes must really be failing me, yikes! :P that or it was some angle that made it look silver. I'm hoping it was the latter...

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

My goodness, it was. My eyes must really be failing me, yikes! :P that or it was some angle that made it look silver. I'm hoping it was the latter...

Maybe your TV is failing you.

Haha I wish it were that and not my eyes, but I'm sure it wasn't the TV because USC looked just fine. I wouldn't be surprised if it were my eyes though, 13 years with a chronic migraine disorder is bound to do that to you at some point.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Archived