Astros for Sale

DustDevil61

Drayton McLane to sell Houston Astros

"No interest in buying the Astros," Cuban said in an e-mail to ESPNDallas.com.
McLane emphasized Friday that he's in no rush to sell the team. He said the process could take "three months or three or four years." Greenberg said the normal timeline for such a deal runs about six to 12 months.

We can finally hope for the Brick/Sand/Charcoal color scheme to run its scheme, though that will likely come 2012.

Thoughts?

Whadda ya say, CCSLC - $5 and a dream?

Life does not need Tank as a minority investor.

And why not I could be the George Steinbrenner if you gave me permission and money, I would have the Astros in first within five years.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

And why not I could be the George Steinbrenner if you gave me permission and money, I would have the Astros in first within five years.

You're use of the English language will forever keep you out.

Please, just talk about how you you hate the 403b you have.

0511-0902-2516-1034_Black_and_White_Cartoon_of_an_Anvil_Falling_on_a_Guys_Head_clipart_image.jpg

Man, dfwabel is kind of a dickweed to Tank, I've noticed. It doesn't even seem to be in the course of heated political talk, he just goes around looking for a fight. You're a sourpuss, dfwabel.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Please, just talk about how you you hate the 403b you have.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I nominate STL Fanatic to be the Kickslack Astros Minister of Propaganda. We'll have the cleanest, kindest, greatest players and fans in baseball, and all we'll have to do is say so!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Your run as wanna-be GM for the Mets was crap....

I'm guessing Cuban wants a team he can brand better? Or is it that it's Houston?

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

You of all people should probably stay away from calling someone out over their "use of the english language."

BB52Big.jpg

Archived