BCS Bowl Game and Uniform Predictions

AnythingChicago

I thought this would be a good idea. So just predict who you think will win each game, and what uniform matchup you would like to see. So this thread could really be in Sports In General or Sports Logos. Anywho, here are my game predictions (uni predictions later):

Vizio Rose Bowl: Texas Christian Horned Frogs vs. Wisconsin Badgers in Pasadena, CA. TCU 38, Wisconsin 27. TCU is every their record says.

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma Sooners vs. Connecticut Huskies in Glendale, AZ. Oklahoma 32, Connecticut 28. Hey, if Cincinnati almost beat Oklahoma and Connecticut killed Cincinnati than this should be a close game right?

Discover Orange Bowl: Virginia Tech vs. Stanford in Miami, FL. Virginia Tech Hokies vs. Stanford Cardinal. Virginia Tech 23, Stanford 34. After a standout performance, Andrew Luck will be the 1st drafted QB in April.

Allstate Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, LA: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Ohio State Buckeyes. Arkansas 36, Ohio State 40 (OT). Although his team loses, Ryan Mallet will build up his NFL stock. Terrell Pryor will also have a good game, although OSU got a lot of lucky breaks.

Tostitos BCS Championship Game in Glendale, AZ. Auburn Tigers vs. Oregon Ducks. Auburn 48, Oregon 47. In a high scoring shootout led by LeMichael James and Cam Newton, Auburn wins on an interception on a last second hail mary attempt by Oregon. Newton throws for 348 yards and rushes for 103 yards to win game MVP.

Now predict away!

25yzwqg.png

And uni predictions (will be posted in parts):

Andy+Dalton.jpg vs.john-clay-wisconsin.jpg

=====================================================================================================================

a-landry-jones-pic.jpg vs.uconnac21.jpg

=====================================================================================================================

Tyrod+Taylor+Georgia+Tech+v+Virginia+Tech+3IH6QJVxh4ul.jpg vs.UNQOJu_Andrew%20Luck%2009.jpg

ryan-mallett-2010jpg-da9caa103bc0a1fe_large.jpg vs.CFB-terrelle-pryor-stiff-arm.jpg

Cam-Newton-Suspended.jpg vs.ducksvsauburn.jpg

25yzwqg.png

Go back to work:

The ACC Champion is considered the Orange Bowl's Home team, while the BCS At-Large team is considered the Visiting team. The Home Team occupies the south bench and the visiting team has the north bench.

For the 2011 Allstate Sugar Bowl, Arkansas is the home team and Ohio State is the away team. Arkansas will occupy the west bench (towards Gate G and the press box) and Ohio State has the east bench (towards Gate C).

The ACC Champion is considered the Orange Bowl's Home team, while the BCS At-Large team is considered the Visiting team. The Home Team occupies the south bench and the visiting team has the north bench.

For the 2011 Allstate Sugar Bowl, Arkansas is the home team and Ohio State is the away team. Arkansas will occupy the west bench (towards Gate G and the press box) and Ohio State has the east bench (towards Gate C).

I didn't know that. 'Twill be fixed. Although, I'd like to see you guys make some predictions of your own.

EDIT: 'Tis fixed. Now, 'tis the season to make predictions! ('Tis time for my to stop using old fashioned English...)

25yzwqg.png

ROSE BOWL

TCU is apparently wearing special uniforms, so I think they'll be similar to the Pro Combat Rivalries

John-Clay-09.jpgTCU-quarterback-Andy-Dalton-Credit-Donna-McWilliam-Associated-Press.jpg

FIESTA BOWL

jordon-todman.jpg200px-OklahomaSooners-TulsaGoldenHurricane-2009-LandryJones-Throw.jpg

SUGAR BOWL

terrelle-pryor-matthew-stockman.jpg104450853_crop_358x243.jpg?1287260370

ORANGE BOWL

Virginia Tech was home in the ACC Championship game and wore white, I think they'll do the same for the Orange Bowl

andrew-luck-opr3-24516.jpg120410-CFB-Florida-State-Virginia-Tech-PI_201012042124252_660_320.JPG

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

I would be surprised if Oregon wore one of their combos silver or black

James%252C+LaMichael.jpgCam-Newton.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived