Wafflebowl Ii Voting

Waffles

Arrighty then, it's time to vote for the winner of WaffleBowl II. The entrants are, in order of entry...

To vote, rank the entrants from 1-3, one being the best and three being the third best. Voting ends on WaffleBowl Sunday, 5/2, at 11:59PM. You may not vote for yourself (instead, just vote for your top two if you entered).

Get it? Got it? Good.

Thanks to everyone who participated and happy voting!

EDIT: If you voted before I corrected my massive-ass blunder, please edit your vote (or vote again) to take Obiwantok's entry into consideration. If you edit, indicate that you have done so. Thanks, and sorry.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walrus

Pitt

Roz

Very well done, guys...

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Rozilla

Pitt

Walrus

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I made a big-time omission.

I forgot to include obiwantok's entry.

If you voted already, please vote again or edit your previous post (and indicate you've done so) taking Obiwantok into consideration. Only votes that have been edited or cast after this post will be counted. Voting will still be by top-3

My apologies.

And if you want a link to his entry...

it is here: obiwantok - WVU

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

REVOTE

1. Walrus

2. Obiwan

3. Pitt

ΓΔΒ!

all of em are nice, but i can only pick three.

3rd...rozilla...at least ya got rid of the pig's snout and gave it a deer's nose :D

2nd...Pitt Utd...what can i say, dude looks like Juvenile :hockeysmiley:

1st...obiwantok...we'll let 'im bring his rifle next time

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived