Arizona Cardinals Logo

JackFr

I don't like football. I don't watch football. My friend does, so I said I'd do this for him. His teams is Arizona, so I redid the cards logo. One thing that always annoyed me about it was how little it looked like a Cardinal bird. The main reason for this was the circular shape on the back that makes it look like a cross of a cardinal and a person. Anyway, enough talk. C&C please.

cards2.png

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Yeah at first it looks kid of akward. But then when you look at it for awhile you get used to it, nice job.

Does look awkward, but so do the real-life birds.

Very nice work. Not sure if it would work on a helmet, but it's an accurate portrayal of a Cardinal.

87Redskins.png

not a good recolor... not good at all.

I must disagree with this. I think the re-color makes it look very sharp. What I will agree with is Funkatron's comment; if I were you I would make the feathers on the neck more even, and then have the tuft stick out of the top of the head. It looks pretty good though.

what program do you use because your outlines seem very rough? for example, the bottom left of the bird doesnt come to a point, rather the lines intersect which shouldnt be. also smoothen out the back of the neck. the top back of a cardinal head has the feathers sticking out but the lower part of the head is smoother like the picture.

(ps. i love the cardinals real logo since they updated it 4 or 5 yeara ago.)

Archived