It's Official

CrookedThumb

Eh...it was good while it lasted. I think Eli can get us up past 4-12 this season though. I just HOPE they don't replace Collins with Testaverde. That'd suck.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

There are rumors saying that Collins might end up in Baltimore with Fassel.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

well he was a huge salary cap hit and he refused to take a pay cut, so I guess the giants thought that they would bring in a cheaper veteran to show Eli the ropes.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I think Baltimore already nixed that.

Adrian Wojnarowski wrote a great article about how unappreciated Kerry Collins has been as a quarterback and how open and honest he's been as a person since coming to the Giants. Here's the link. After reading it, you really hope Collins is able to land somewhere.

I think Baltimore already nixed that.

Adrian Wojnarowski wrote a great article about how unappreciated Kerry Collins has been as a quarterback and how open and honest he's been as a person since coming to the Giants. Here's the link. After reading it, you really hope Collins is able to land somewhere.

I was just about to post that. It's a good article. Apparently Collins was a player favorite on the team, and that most of the team was upset of the drafting (trade) of Eli Manning, and of Collins getting cut.

With Mannings whining before the draft and him replacing a player favorite, I hope Eli has fun at training camp. :rolleyes:

Collins will be asking around $4 million a year - ouch. Not what I'd want to pay!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

...well, Jeremiah WAS a bullfrog.

Jeremiah is close to Jeremy and thats Shockey so maybe Shockey is a Bullfrog, and Eli better hope is a friend of his otherwise ELi will be a bust.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived