Denver Broncos Redesign

burgundy

I tried my hand at the Broncos once before, and now that there's talk of going back to orange, I thought I'd take a second shot at it. I decided to use the '66 uniforms as inspiration as well as the logo from that era. For the numbers, I went with something a little similar to what they currently have, but with obvious differences in the 2,3,4,5, & 0.

Primary and Wordmark:

broncos-logo.png

Uniforms:

broncos-j.png

spacer.png

It's a nice logo, only suggestion I have is to add some of the elements of the current Bronco, like the cheek bone lines. I also think the old Orange is really a downgrade. Current orange and current blue are the way to go. A really nice logo, but the colors have me bogged down too much on the uniforms.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

not bad but i like the navy. its more professional, modern, and mature. royal is good for a school. put it this way; you're going to a meeting with some important business types, total professionals at what they do. you want to look swave' and make a good impression. you have a choice of a dark/navy blue suit and a royal blue suit. which do you wear?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

- Extended torso

- Slimmed it down in places

- Raised and compacted back legs a tiny bit

- Used brighter orange and a dark royal/ light navy/ whatever you wanna call it

- Changed the 5 in the number set

broncos-logo-3.png

broncos-j-2.png

I like the logo very much (that's a chunky ole bronc), I'm not sure I like it as a helmet decal. Still, the logo and the typeface (what is that font, by the way?) look good.

I used Canarsie Slab as a starting point, and then customized it.

It's a nice logo, only suggestion I have is to add some of the elements of the current Bronco, like the cheek bone lines.

The cheek bone lines on the current logo are rather awkward. It's unlike any other depiction of a horse that I've seen.

spacer.png

Archived