Grizzly Logo

Ross_Shafer

The white is going to confuse people into wondering if it is a grizzly or a polar bear.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I like it for the most part but it does seem more like a polar bear as others have said. I really like the angle. It is above us so it seems superior and more intimidating. I would consider changing the nose area. Try making not only the nostrils black as you have now, but also the black nose button thing that bears have. It seems kind of like a pig nose now.

cool angle. maybe add more black to the bear to help get away from the polar bear idea. if this isn't a color scheme for a specific team i would say change the color of the bear all together as people have suggested.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

That eye just will not look right in White. Make it Black again & work from there.

Why do I feel like I've seen this before?

edit: Ahh now I remember, I'm reminded of this IceHL submission on Icethetics is all. Similar positioning.

edm-tdog.jpg

you need some pupil in there. i think logodude just meant to make it smaller not completely take it out. this is a pretty realistic rendering with detail so it should have a pupil to match that style.

Yeah, that is actually what I meant. Don't remove the pupil, just make it smaller in order to make the logo look less cartoony. When an animal (or a person) is drawn with huge pupils it looks cartoony and certainly not intimidating.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Archived