Sobe pro combat concepts

sobe

I don't think that'd work as a full-time uniform. Maybe as a one-time thing like the real Pro Combat uniforms, but that's just too gaudy.

Also, you really shouldn't hotlink to such a big image. Leave it as a link.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

There isn't a single thing I like. This concept is just... Ugh.

Colors are off, number is way too big, striping is big and jagged for the sake of big and jagged. This just isn't good at all

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

There isn't a single thing I like. This concept is just... Ugh.

Colors are off, number is way too big, striping is big and jagged for the sake of big and jagged. This just isn't good at all

I totally agree with you

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

the helmet could work for one game thing if you make the torn striping smaller. the rest of the uniform has way to much going on. its rather shocking and looks more like a firework display than a football uniform. but for me its the number font that is really what kills an already overdone jersey. it looks like it would work best on a NASCAR-car than any type of sports uniform, and judging on the size of it, it would probably fit. it looks like you have the skill and ability to make this a good concept, and if you really want to use the ripped pattern, try limiting it to the cuffs or something like that.

maehl.png

I am making some tweaks to it all and I will post some updates soon thanks for the C & C. I come from a Motorsports design background so adapting to something I've never done is a first but a learning experience none the less.

as far as the colors from what I have seen they are the correct colors for the team other than the matte black. could it be a monitor setting or if you know the rgb or cmyk color codes that I do not have feel free to shoot em over and I will change it.

That's actually working much better for me. It's not quite there though. Maybe add a color to the pants striping. There's a bit too much gray/pewter.

I don't hate modern looks. In fact, an old project of mine (NCAA Baseball) was all about pushing the envelope. However, there has to be a rhyme or reason to it.

I agree with JJSCOTT that you certainly have a MotoX or X-Games style about you. I definitely think there's a place for that, especially since the vast majority of our work here is Big-4 sports.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived