50-yd line BCS logo

Buffalo

I've been watching football for 25 years and have never come across such a gaudy and obtrusive paintjob at midfield.

Is it just me?

I can hardly tell whats going on at the line of scrimmage when their anywhere between the 40 yard lines.

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie::censored: :censored: :censored::cursing:

One of my favorite lines of all time came from a Bill Simmons blog during the 2006 game between Texas-USC. He wrote something like, "it's probably not possible to stretch the Citi Rose Bowl Game logo from endzone to endzone, but that didn't stop them from trying."

Didn't/Doesn't the Rose Bowl midfield logo usually take up around 40 yards from left to right? I've always remembered it as being quite huge.

Edit: I got beat to it, sort of :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

One of my favorite lines of all time came from a Bill Simmons blog during the 2006 game between Texas-USC. He wrote something like, "it's probably not possible to stretch the Citi Rose Bowl Game logo from endzone to endzone, but that didn't stop them from trying."

That's hilarious.

Was I the only person who found the logo distracting and detrimental to the viewing experience???

That's hilarious.

Was I the only person who found the logo distracting and detrimental to the viewing experience???

Not as much as the Oregon socks.

From the looks of it, it went for 42 to 42, which seems to be the norm for midfield logos. It was a little taller, yea, but i've seen a lot worse..

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived