JackFr's NHL Uniforms

JackFr

This isn't going to be anything revolutionary, this is just what I think the NHL should look like.

Right now almost every NHL jersey is ruined by a few features (like the Flames), or just completely bad. I have the first 8 or so done, so expect maybe one a day. I've had this in the works for a while.

Anaheim Ducks

I ditched orange and gold, because they simply do not work well together at all, despite what the owners seem to think. I replaced them with jade and silver. The jerseys are themed off the old thirds, except made more striking with the addition of green in the place of eggplant. The shoulder logo is the mighty ducks oval currently on the real third jerseys. The third jersey is based loosely on the old Mighty Duck's set, except using the jade as a primary colour.

AnaheimDucksNewSeries.png

C&C Please.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Too close to Sharks colors since they are in the same division.

This. Way to similar to the Sharks. I do like the attempt, but this looks to plain and blah.

Keep in mind that this is a series, which means that the Sharks will be changed as well.

Do people think that I should choose gold or silver?

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Too close to Sharks colors since they are in the same division.

This. Way to similar to the Sharks. I do like the attempt, but this looks to plain and blah.

Keep in mind that this is a series, which means that the Sharks will be changed as well.

I understand, but from what I know about the Sharks sweaters (nothing) I made my comment on that. I also put gold in bold because thats the color you should use. The teal your using, a gold, and a silver would make this look cooler.

Neither.

Green and Silver would be too similar to the old Sharks. Green and Gold will have Dallas asking for their colours back. Try getting rid of silver altogether and replace it with orange - since duck feet are orange, it would make a lot of sense to have the D-foot logo in that colour ;)

Also, that third jersey could use some more work to help it stand out.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• 3 weeks later...

The 1's on the right sleeve of the jerseys (the left side of the image) are backwards.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived