R.I.P. Chad Ochocinco

Cujo

I never said that there was.

I just find it masterbatory and uninteresting. Funny how quickly his act went stale for me.

Has Aaron Rodgers' annoying "Discount Double Check" celebration gone stale for you?

Yes, actually. As has the Brewers' "beast mode."

Neither of those has even begun to reach Ochocinco's level of classless self-promotion, though.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will believe this when it actually happens and isn't just Chad stirring the pot to prove what fools the sports media is.

Also you are a grinch of the highest order if you hate on him. He's completely harmless and I wish more athletes in all sports would follow his example of not taking a game too seriously and realizing he's an entertainer when it all comes down to it.

1zgyd8w.jpg

I never said that there was.

I just find it masterbatory and uninteresting. Funny how quickly his act went stale for me.

Has Aaron Rodgers' annoying "Discount Double Check" celebration gone stale for you?

Yes, actually. As has the Brewers' "beast mode."

Neither of those has even begun to reach Ochocinco's level of classless self-promotion, though.

At least you didn't have to see ocho's "classless self-promotion" every 5 minutes on a nationally televised state farm commercial

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I really don't get a cocky, arrogant vibe from Ocho... he just comes across as a fun-loving, creative guy. If you want cocky and arrogant, take a look at TO or someone like that.

I also think the reports of his talent being in decline are greatly premature. For whatever reason, he never really meshed with the Pats' offensive system. I wouldn't be surprised if Ocho has a productive comeback season on his next team.

From what I have read, he had issues learning the Patriots offense and his role starting fading as the weeks went on. Eventually he was out played by other players who learned the playbooks quicker.

He kept his mouth shut out of respect to Brady and Belichek for getting him out of Cincy, but he had to learn too different of a playbook too quickly and couldn't do it.

I think he'll explode next year, 10 and 1000k for him in another uniform. East Coast for sure, Miami possibly since he's from Miami.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived