R.I.P. Chad Ochocinco

Cujo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew....I thought you literally meant RIP as in he passed away somehow.

Well, the Ochocinco name was fun at first, but it got a little old after a while. However, I'm neither glad nor upset to see "Johnson" back - it's his name and he can do whatever he wishes with it, even if it can get annoying. :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I have to say, Ochocinco was much more distinctive... I really think that this is him pissing off Palmer so much that he went over the top and now he's trying to save a relationship. He's like nono seee I changed it back all better? and palmers like GTFO

concepts: washington footballย (2017) ...ย nflย (2013) ...ย yikes

potd 10/20/12

I heard he's changing his name to @#%&@ $*!#^&)~:"

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown |ย ๐ŸŒย Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sportsย ๐Ÿ”—
spacer.png

I have to say, Ochocinco was much more distinctive... I really think that this is him pissing off Palmer so much that he went over the top and now he's trying to save a relationship. He's like nono seee I changed it back all better? and palmers like GTFO

Even if the Bengals don't send Chad packing, won't be catching passes from Palmer next year - Palmer wants out.

Maybe Cutler.

He was considering (not sure if he was serious) in 2009 changing it to ?Hachi Go? (8 and 5 in Japanese) Obviously he didn't go through with it.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,ย POTD 2/26/17

ย 

I see this as just another cry for attention. Really, this guy's gimmick has been stale for years -- and now to hear that he and "Ocho Sr." (Terrell Owens) are publicly talking about wanting to play for Rex Ryan and the Jets next season?... OH HELL NAW!!

6uXNWAo.png

Too bad for anyone who bought an Ochocinco jersey.

It was probably a good choice, though. After he changed his name the first time, he had a great season. Last year, he had a terrible season. So, maybe with this name change he will have a great 2011 season. And then go back to sucking in 2012 and have to change his name back :P . And then the world will end :P .

25yzwqg.png

Archived