HH - NHL Concepts

HawkeyHouse

Since I began watching concept blogs I became very interested in what people have been designing. This forum has a lot of talented artists. I decided to try at this. This is my first attempt at doing something like this in photoshop, I'm used to using photoshop for other projects.

The first concepts I would like to attempt are the projected new sweaters for the 2011 NHL season.

Atlanta Thrashers

Dallas Stars

Edmonton Oilers

Florida Panthers

Nashville Predators

New York Islanders

Ottawa Senators

Pittsburgh Penguins

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Since I began watching concept blogs I became very interested in what people have been designing. This forum has a lot of talented artists. I decided to try at this. This is my first attempt at doing something like this in photoshop, I'm used to using photoshop for other projects.

The first concepts I would like to attempt are the projected new sweaters for the 2011 NHL season.

Atlanta Thrashers (Alternative Home, Alternative Away)

atl2011alt1.jpgatl2011alt2.jpg

The numbers on the white sweaters should be blue.

Can't help but think of:

Blues11.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Would you guys accept switching the Yellow/Gold with the Light Blue?

I got an idea... how about instead of light blue and to keep your concept relatively similar to what you were trying to do, add the shades of brown (from the Thrasher logo), instead of the black you were using. That way you can put it on both sides of the gold stripe, and then perhaps have a light blue alternate with this set.

I got an idea... how about instead of light blue and to keep your concept relatively similar to what you were trying to do, add the shades of brown (from the Thrasher logo), instead of the black you were using. That way you can put it on both sides of the gold stripe, and then perhaps have a light blue alternate with this set.

The brown seems to blend way to much for my liking. I will mess with it.

Since this is a secondary sweater, would the Blue fit better than the white?

The brown seems to blend way to much for my liking. I will mess with it.

Since this is a secondary sweater, would the Blue fit better than the white?

Yeah, I just wondered about using the darkest brown where the dark blue/black is.

I really like the Dallas unis -

The Atlanta unis look similar to Buffalo/St Louis in color scheme, even though you used the lighter gold into the concept. Still a nice look. Atlanta really looks nice in their powder blues or red alts. Still, it's your concept and I like what you have!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I really like the Dallas unis -

The Atlanta unis look similar to Buffalo/St Louis in color scheme, even though you used the lighter gold into the concept. Still a nice look. Atlanta really looks nice in their powder blues or red alts. Still, it's your concept and I like what you have!

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Archived