Spartans Football

wyopokes2

I've been bored between classes and after watching 300 the other day I was inspired to rebrand my fantasy team. I love the movie and thought Spartans was a cool name. Without further ado I present the Kemmerer Spartans. I haven't done the jerseys yet, but here's what I have thus far. Please leave some C and C.

Logos

Primary

Secondary

Helmet 1

Helmet 2

Field

I've been bored between classes and after watching 300 the other day I was inspired to rebrand my fantasy team. I love the movie and thought Spartans was a cool name. Without further ado I present the Kemmerer Spartans. I haven't done the jerseys yet, but here's what I have thus far. Please leave some C and C.

Logos

Primary

Secondary

Helmet 1

Helmet 2

Field

WOW. :shocked:

That's really all I can say about this. I LOVE everything you've done here. The broken spears are a great touch. The interlocking letter logo is great. I even like the simple color-scheme. Totall impressed. Great work.

gYH2mW9.png

Logos

Primary

Secondary

Helmet 1

Helmet 2

Field

WOW. :shocked:

That's really all I can say about this. I LOVE everything you've done here. The broken spears are a great touch. The interlocking letter logo is great. I even like the simple color-scheme. Totall impressed. Great work.

Thanks. I was hesitant to use broken spears because it reminded of something I saw in another thread. All the hockey logos with broken sticks. I thought it looked cool though so I decided to leave it. ^_^

WOW :shocked:

I love this,do you mind if I make it on ncaa teambuilder?

Sure man, have at it. I'd like to see what you come up with. Heck I might even download it myself. :)

Not bad but it kind of resembles the Gladiators from NFL Fever.

I haven't ever played NFL Fever. Any chance you have a pic of it? I'd like to see what the logo looks like.

VERY good work. I love the logos, but honestly it needs some color. Maybe a really faded red?

I tried playing around with some different colors and it all kept turning out badly. I will try again to incorporate some colors. I have a few updates coming..

I tried playing around with some different colors and it all kept turning out badly. I will try again to incorporate some colors. I have a few updates coming..

Understandable. I think you have made the three colors compliment each other well. If anything, using a red as an accent might work. Perhaps on the tuft on the helmet, and a outer stroke around the secondary logo?

I think it is also fine the way it is though.

I really do like that red on the logo!! It seems a little brighter and less awesome on the script however. I like the jerseys, and with those colors I think you're right in not having any sand parts. Maybe a Black jersey/Red pant combo would be good? Just a thought. I like the helmet, but I really think that hte primary logo should be on the helmet. Maybe make the spear a stripe? Other than that, great work. What template are you using? I might want to try a different one...

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I really do like that red on the logo!! It seems a little brighter and less awesome on the script however. I like the jerseys, and with those colors I think you're right in not having any sand parts. Maybe a Black jersey/Red pant combo would be good? Just a thought. I like the helmet, but I really think that hte primary logo should be on the helmet. Maybe make the spear a stripe? Other than that, great work. What template are you using? I might want to try a different one...

After looking at it more and more I feel that you're right about the helmet. I like the idea of the spear as a stripe. I'm gonna have to include that in an update. I will have to use a different template that I'm using now to show some different angles. The template I'm currently using is just a mashup of a bunch of different templates I had laying around. The jerseys, pants, and helmet are all from different pdfs that I had. I might have to either use an action template because they straight up rock, Davidson's photorealistic Pro Combat templates, or harry's template

After looking at it more and more I feel that you're right about the helmet. I like the idea of the spear as a stripe. I'm gonna have to include that in an update. I will have to use a different template that I'm using now to show some different angles. The template I'm currently using is just a mashup of a bunch of different templates I had laying around. The jerseys, pants, and helmet are all from different pdfs that I had. I might have to either use an action template because they straight up rock, Davidson's photorealistic Pro Combat templates, or harry's template

I would use harrys. They are the best out there for practical use. Davidsons is great, but for showing the whole uni, harrys are just impossible to beat.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Wonderful concepts - very solid. I like the upgrade with the red trim. Well done!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Very nice work. I agree helmet needs to be one of the two concepts you first showed with the better logos. The strip with spear just to bland and FL State / old Redskins looking. Helmets could have black alts. Could be home and away helmets.

How about a third logo for marketing........ a spartan on a horse or chariot?

Archived