First attempt...

justinw21987

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for all the compliments and the constructive criticism...

mbannon92 this one is for you... i redesigned the bears once again. i went classic this time, which seems to be a reoccurring theme, but i think i drifted a little of course by trying to modernize the bears. i can see youre definitely a chicago fan and just wanted your opinion on this one.

Chicago-Bears-3-1.png

Next i will probably try and hit up some of the teams you guys are wanting to see, while at the same time tweaking some of the previous ones. Probably gonna do something with the packers, because its basically the same uniform they have now, and thats not enough for me.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now THOSE Bears unis are SICK!!! The jerseys are similar but you changed them up a little in a good way, and those pants are amazing. By far the best Bears concept I've seen on here.

And I agree with MC2 that you should use the old design on another team.

For the Packers, dig into their history for some cool inspiration. Obviously, there's the throwback they wore this season.

For all those traditionalists who think that monochrome uniforms are some newfangled, badass youngster invention, here is the Pack in a pretty cool monochrome uniform way back in 1953.

Of course there's the classic Lambeau-era uniform as well:

Maybe you could incorporate tan pants into a new uniform, or use blue and green together with the gold. Maybe use the interlocking GB logo, or those beautiful gold numbers on the jersey...

I agree with everything but this. Not only are tan pants ugly, they're not necessary... case in point.

For the Packers, dig into their history for some cool inspiration. Obviously, there's the throwback they wore this season.

For all those traditionalists who think that monochrome uniforms are some newfangled, badass youngster invention, here is the Pack in a pretty cool monochrome uniform way back in 1953.

Of course there's the classic Lambeau-era uniform as well:

Maybe you could incorporate tan pants into a new uniform, or use blue and green together with the gold. Maybe use the interlocking GB logo, or those beautiful gold numbers on the jersey...

I agree with everything but this. Not only are tan pants ugly, they're not necessary... case in point.

Nothing on a football uniform is necessary except the number. Tan pants could be a really unique look paired with a less 'vintage' uniform set.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for all the compliments and the constructive criticism...

mbannon92 this one is for you... i redesigned the bears once again. i went classic this time, which seems to be a reoccurring theme, but i think i drifted a little of course by trying to modernize the bears. i can see youre definitely a chicago fan and just wanted your opinion on this one.

Chicago-Bears-3.png

Next i will probably try and hit up some of the teams you guys are wanting to see, while at the same time tweaking some of the previous ones. Probably gonna do something with the packers, because its basically the same uniform they have now, and thats not enough for me.

This is really nice. The thick stripes are a little Packer-esque, but I don't think that's the end of the world. I would try it with the thinner stripes they currently wear, too. I definitely am not feeling the bear on the pant stripes. It really interrupts that great stripe design in a bad way. This is just an execution thing, but I'd definitely make the sock stripes the same thickness as the sleeve stripes. The sock stripes are actually slightly thicker than the sleeve stripes on most teams that wear matching sleeve and sock stripes. I think this also would be a good one to try ditching the white outline on the helmet logo, since you ditched the white outline on the orange stripes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yeah, I have to admit, I'm going to miss that original Bears concept as it was well put together and unique for their standard identity. Overall, I'd prefer an orange/white/orange striping pattern on the home jerseys and socks (not the pants though), but it's not bad, I guess.

Now THOSE Bears unis are SICK!!! The jerseys are similar but you changed them up a little in a good way, and those pants are amazing. By far the best Bears concept I've seen on here.

And I agree with MC2 that you should use the old design on another team.

I think the old design would work well with the broncos. That was what popped into my head first when I saw that concept.

RockiesSig.png

Not sure about some of your jersey designs. As people have stated, you've fallen in love with the armpit, and that's not good, haha. Also, your numbers are huge...just a little nitpicky thing.

But, these are all pretty solid. You are showing tons of awesome creativity when it comes to pants designs! Those Cardinals pants are sweet

Also, your numbers are huge...just a little nitpicky thing.

Actually, his numbers are the correct size. Your numbers are too small on your concepts.

Actually, his numbers are the correct size. Your numbers are too small on your concepts.

No, Brave Bird is right. The numbers on the Bears unis look about right, but look at the Steelers jerseys for example. There's no way two numbers would fit on there.

Arizona-Cardinals-1.png

These look amazing! Thank you for leaving the facemask grey and not adding a helmet stripe. The unis are top notch. My only suggestion would be to add a red pant.

Keep 'em coming!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Chicago-Bears-3-1.png

MUCH better than the previous one that threw the team identity away.

87Redskins.png

I just wanted to let all of you know that i do plan on doing alternates for some of the teams. Right now Im just trying to find out what kind of look i want each team to have... when im finished with that, i will throw in some alternates in the final designs.

No, Brave Bird is right. The numbers on the Bears unis look about right, but look at the Steelers jerseys for example. There's no way two numbers would fit on there.

Negative. As I've said before. The Pro Combat jersey was not designed so the numerals fit entirely inside the chest and back panels, or else all of them would do just that. The numerals are about the correct height here, but the artist is using the exact same numeral style front and back, whereas most NFL teams that use block numbering use a separate set of taller numerals with a smaller width to height ratio (basically, narrower) than the numerals on the front. True, fitting two of these numerals shown here across the jersey would be huge in some instances, but they will fit. Making the rear numbers a little narrower (about the same width as the fronts, or maybe a tiny bit wider, but two inches taller) would help with what you guys are seeing. The numbers Nike puts on these jerseys generally look to be shrunk a bit, but the NFL has minimums for number sizes, and I believe they are larger than the NCAA's.

Archived