The NFL Goes Australian

jamdawg1

Jets need to be Citi.These are good though,but make away jerseys.

I was looking at Team's Websites and it looks like Chase is a sponsor for The Jets.

If I remember correctly (It's been years since I've watched the sport.) There are no "Home" and "Away" Unis in Australian Rules Football.

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

AFC West

afcw.gif

...and Next week, The NFC. (I already have the NFC North done. Chicago Bears/United Airlines, Detroit Lions/Ford, Green Bay Packers/Miller, Minnesota Vikings/Target.

I forget who came up with the "UK invades the NFL" Concept, but I'd like to thank him for giving me the idea for this.

Some Shirt Sponsors are based on who has the naming rights to their ballpark or a team sponsor. Others simply present themselves as being known to be headquartered in that area.

If this were real, Proctor and Gamble would be sponsoring two teams as they bought Gillette (as well as Old Spice) a few years ago.

I like these. The Raiders is almost perfect, maybe remove the logo from the front and it would be perfect. The Raiders are a pretty hated team aren't they?

They are, I guess, modern while being traditional at the same time.

The rule with AFL jumpers is that they must be able to be drawn by a 7 year old... hence the simple designs (or it could be the fact many teams have been around since the late 1800s when the world was a simpler place). You are right when you say the AFL don't have home and away jumpers as such, some teams do, many just have a clash jumper and usually the main traditional home jumper is worn home and away.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

The rule with AFL jumpers is that they must be able to be drawn by a 7 year old...

i think these too are the only ones that don't fit under that rule:

West-Coast-6.gif

West-Coast-7.gif

I really wish they'd bring that first one back, i remember i used to have that jersey when i was 7 years old, i got for my 7th birthday! but the second just reminds me of that fight in western derby 12

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I really like how you incorporated the Broncos helmet stripe. Nice work on these.

Thanks. I tried to use different elements of some teams unis/helmets on many of them. The Broncos Helmet Stripes as you said, The Browns Brown Jersey Sleeve Stripes, The Jets Shoulder Yoke/Hoop/Sleeve Pattern, The Texans shoulder inserts, etc. I've also done that with the Bears, Packers & Lions which is later as I'm not done with the NFC Teams yet. (I am trying to use the Eagles Wings and Rams Horns on Jerseys.) :)

Yeah not a bad job on these, some of them are pretty good.

Thanks. I try :)

[Mod edit: Please don't quote the spam.]

I like these. The Raiders is almost perfect, maybe remove the logo from the front and it would be perfect. The Raiders are a pretty hated team aren't they?

They are, I guess, modern while being traditional at the same time.

The rule with AFL jumpers is that they must be able to be drawn by a 7 year old... hence the simple designs (or it could be the fact many teams have been around since the late 1800s when the world was a simpler place). You are right when you say the AFL don't have home and away jumpers as such, some teams do, many just have a clash jumper and usually the main traditional home jumper is worn home and away.

Personally, I like The Raiders. I always thought that Raider Fan always got a bad rap. I also have four Raiders on my "Should be in The Pro Football Hall of Fame" list: Ray Guy, Ken Stabler, Tom Flores and Jack Tatum.

The rule with AFL jumpers is that they must be able to be drawn by a 7 year old...

i think these too are the only ones that don't fit under that rule:

West-Coast-6.gif

West-Coast-7.gif

I really wish they'd bring that first one back, i remember i used to have that jersey when i was 7 years old, i got for my 7th birthday! but the second just reminds me of that fight in western derby 12

SWEET! Very Nice work.

I really like that bears one and the vikings one looks great. The packers and lions could be done better but it's alight for now.

BTW Does anyone have a SVG aussie rules template that i could borrow, i can't seem to find one anywhere and I would to have a crack at a series like this myself.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Jets need to be Citi.These are good though,but make away jerseys.

I was looking at Team's Websites and it looks like Chase is a sponsor for The Jets.

If I remember correctly (It's been years since I've watched the sport.) There are no "Home" and "Away" Unis in Australian Rules Football.

Actually jamdawg there is home and away jerseys aswell as a heap of others visit this site and it will show you Meros footy jumpers

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived