The NFL Goes Australian

jamdawg1

In general, these are good. However, I think many of them seem too busy with the logo. There are exceptions, like the Cowboys, Chiefs, and Colts. Some of them are excellent (IMHO) if they didn't have the main logo on them. Example: the Eagles. I like the wings idea, but adding the eagle head seems to be a bit too much. The Browns is another example. The stripes are great, but the logo just gives it too much on it. Same with the Chargers. Excellent colors and love the hoops. The bolt is pretty good, but I don't like the wordmark being on it.

Now, since this is your concepts and you seem to be going with the idea of putting the teams main logo on the front like that, then again, this is a very good series. I think you ideas on stripes and designs are pretty cool, even excellent on many.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

eagles are awesome but why change the color?

Everytime I type in the R-G-B code for their listed color of green, it comes out way more blue than green.

try using a dropper from ColorWerx

great work on the Skins

Thanks. I never heard of ColorWerx. Please tell me more.

I love the sponsor logos.... nicely done.

How about "ACME" instead for the Packers?

"ACME" would be good for a "Throwback" ;-)

Nice work. These are great. I really don't mind the crossovers when people do them. It is nice to see teams and logos on a different type of uniform. Can't wait to see the 49ers.

I have a design in my brain for the 'Niners

In general, these are good. However, I think many of them seem too busy with the logo. There are exceptions, like the Cowboys, Chiefs, and Colts. Some of them are excellent (IMHO) if they didn't have the main logo on them. Example: the Eagles. I like the wings idea, but adding the eagle head seems to be a bit too much. The Browns is another example. The stripes are great, but the logo just gives it too much on it. Same with the Chargers. Excellent colors and love the hoops. The bolt is pretty good, but I don't like the wordmark being on it.

Now, since this is your concepts and you seem to be going with the idea of putting the teams main logo on the front like that, then again, this is a very good series. I think you ideas on stripes and designs are pretty cool, even excellent on many.

Thanks. I've also had ideas for "Clash" Jerseys since the sport for a long time did not have more than one set.

Nice work. Can't wait to see the NFC South.

Thank you.

Can you please give me the name of a large company in Louisianna or Mississippi? (For the Saints.) Closest company I can think of geographically is Walmart.

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

Thank you.

Can you please give me the name of a large company in Louisianna or Mississippi? (For the Saints.) Closest company I can think of geographically is Walmart.

Your best bet for the Saints would be Entergy: http://www.entergy.com/

Other companies that you could give consideration to would be:

The Shaw Group http://www.shawgrp.com/

Capital One (as the Bank has a large presence in New Orleans due to a merger in 2006)

Petro-Chemical/Energy companies such as Exxon/Mobil

gYH2mW9.png

Thank you.

Your best bet for the Saints would be Entergy: http://www.entergy.com/

Other companies that you could give consideration to would be:

The Shaw Group http://www.shawgrp.com/

Capital One (as the Bank has a large presence in New Orleans due to a merger in 2006)

Petro-Chemical/Energy companies such as Exxon/Mobil

Thanks for the info. :)

I like that you're trying to bring a unique feel to each look, but I think the Rams' uniform looks too busy with the addition of the swirl. I also don't understand the striping and star underneath the Cardinals logo.

The Striping and Star as you call it is the state flag of Arizona. The Swirl is of course, The Rams Horns.

...and now, The NFC South

nfcs.gif

Next week, I'll start making Clash Versions of these. (...and back to "Soccer Helmets" whenever I have the time.)

I now feel foolish for my lack of knowledge of state flags. However, I stand by the flag and swirl (which I did know was meant to be a horn), making the uniforms too cluttered.

I do, however, like your Jaguars concept.

The Rams and Cards do look a little busy. OY

Archived