NCAA Football Realignment Concept Project (ACC)

vicfurth

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the Hoosiers. Hell of a lot better than the OU ripoffs they have now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

My favorite Big Ten uniforms you made so far are the Fighting Illini. Modern, without going too overboard. The Indiana Hooisers uniforms also look nice as well. Great job. Can't wait to see how my Badgers look!

I really like the Minnesota uniforms. Something a little different but isn't too complicated and looks good.

Indiana looks alright. They're another team where it's hard to design for since their nickname doesn't really lend itself to a good logo. I'd suggest adding a double stripe to the helmet to tie that in with the jerseys and pants.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

PURDUE BOILERMAKERS

PurdueBoilermakers.png

Added silver from the logo for a little twist from the other black/gold teams in the NCAA. I don't know what my love affair with different sleeve striping has been. Hopefully the next couple will lend themselves to less traditional means.

The silver helmet and pants could be added to the regular home/away. Gold helmet/pants would never be mixed with silver (Example, gold helmet, white jersey, silver pants).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm not really feeling the silver for Purdue, especially the helmet. If you want to switch it up a little for the black and gold teams, Colorado would be a much better option to add some silver to.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm not really feeling the silver for Purdue, especially the helmet. If you want to switch it up a little for the black and gold teams, Colorado would be a much better option to add some silver to.

I'm not feeling the silver for the Boilers either -- perhaps an all gold look with a black helmet (Saints redux anyone?) or all black with a white helmet (ick!) might be in order.

I totally understand the thing with shoulder striping. I thought the same thing myself when I did my B1G redesign. That being said, I toyed around with silver, too. I settled on anthracite because the silver and gold are just a bit too much IMO. Makes it look like an old lady's jewelry box, and not a football team (can't think of a better way to put it ^_^ ). I think you should find a color that will contrast the gold, instead of blend in with it. That's what this silver does.

I don't know about you guys, but I love the silver helmets for purdue! This is what I'm talking about. Inventive, but not completely throwing off tradition. That being said, I think black would have looked better. Maybe the silver could be an all silver alt?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS

MichiganStateSpartans.png

MichiganStateSpartans2.png

I used a slightly-altered version of the Spartan head logo that circles the Internet once in a great while. I took some liberties with a New York Jets-inspired set while trying not to completely rip them off.

One main idea was to try to incorporate the new bronze color that Nike added to MSU. I thought it'd be a fun challenge. I really like the way this turned out.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

You know, from what I've heard, you might have predicted their Pro Combat unis.

So, you changed the logo to the one most of the fanbase rioted over (and subsequently got the AD to deny), added more bronze, and made us the Jets of the NCAA?

Not feeling it at all dude. It's not MSU at all... not even the logos. We don't use that script anymore, either. As usual, we are more discriminating of our own personal favorites. But I think you should try something else-- too non-MSU for me (and I'm part of the 'modern' crowd).

I love the pants stripe. Great work here, especially with Bucky on the shoulders.

Archived