Cincinnati Reds

14er

I tried to unify the trim and piping by using double striped (which is currently used only on the road) on everything. It's also a little reference to trim from the Big Red Machine era. I didn't set out to completely eliminate black from shadowing and logos, but that's how it turned out. I thought the pinline numbers worked well with the double piping. Grey emerged as the third color, but to only be used on the road. I also tweaked the logos a little bit. Anyway this is close to what I'd like to see them wear so tell me what you think.

redshome.png

I know no team in the Majors currently wears a white cap, but after seeing the 4th of July caps from last year I believe one would work well for the Reds. They wore one in the 90's and in this set the white cape would only be used a weekend alternate with either home jersey.

redshomealt.png

redsroad.png

The road alt is something completely new. I wanted to get the "Cincinnati" script on a red jersey. The only time this had been done before was on alt in the mid 80's but i believe it was worn at home.

redsroadalt.png

Close up of logo tweaks and caps.

redslogos.png

I really like this! Very clean, very sharp. Everything looks well done!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

There is no need for a double outline on the NOB.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 months later...

Archived