College Station Engineers Baseball

OrangeCrush

I made the logo below for a sim baseball team of mine. I am now trying to make home uniforms for the team similar to the Nationals 2010 home unis. I am using AI CS2 but, am very unfamiliar with using templates. Can anyone point me towards a tut or lend some advice? I'm not opposed to someone taking a stab at it but, I'd like to learn how too.

22832-AJ-C-9.png

TexasAggiessig.jpg

PROUDEST MEMBER OF THE FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE CLASS OF 2005... WHOOP!

looks really good, the only suggestion I have is to make the handle of the hammer thing look more like the end of a baseball bat, just to tie it in a little bit.

Good idea!!!

As far as uniforms, all I can think is the Phillies mid to late 70s, pinstripe and the all burgundy - which I loved!!!

BTW, great logo!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

FYI, this is from an old WWII recruiting poster for the Corps of Engineers. I was at Ft. Leonard Wood in '04 and they had a gigantic version hanging from the wall at the Army Engineer school.

You mean this: http://www.timemoneyandblood.com/HTML/posters/american/army-Corps-Engineers.html

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

FYI, this is from an old WWII recruiting poster for the Corps of Engineers....

Yeah, used it as my inspiration.

I'm really struggling making a "2010 Nats style" uniform. Can anyone help?

TexasAggiessig.jpg

I agree with changing the font to something to tie in more with the style of the logo. The logo is nicely done but also needs something to say "baseball". Overall I would not go the Nationals direction.

Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

I appreciate the comments, but I'm really just looking for a good baseball jersey template and help with making the jersey. Specifically, how to apply stripes to the sleeves and collar and how to wrap the logo on the sleeve.

TexasAggiessig.jpg

I appreciate the comments, but I'm really just looking for a good baseball jersey template and help with making the jersey. Specifically, how to apply stripes to the sleeves and collar and how to wrap the logo on the sleeve.

What do you need help with exactly?

RockiesSig.png

• 1 month later...

They look great Fraser!

And to clarify, the work Fraser did is for my rec league team. Same name but, I actually use Fraser's stuff.

He is awesome to work with.

TexasAggiessig.jpg

That turned out absolutely sick dude. I love that SCE crest.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived