Washington Generals

rockngoalie1

Jerseys are very nice; wouldn't change a thing. The shorts could use something extra, though. Would like to see the stripes carried on down there somehow.

I like everything but the wordmark. The outlines on the letters are different than the numbers, and they should be the same. I'd also get rid of the bevelling on the letters. everything about this looks old school which I like, but then the small shadows in the words arent old school at all. They seem out of place.

If you change the letters to red with the white and then outer blue outline (on the home), I'd like it.

Its a nice looking jersey, but the name Washington Generals is already taken

WashingtonGeneralsLogo.jpg

Krusty's Accountant: Let me get this straight. You took all the money you made franchising your name and bet it *against* the Harlem Globetrotters?

Krusty: I thought the Washington Generals were due!

[watches the game on TV]

He's spinning the ball on his finger! Just take it! Take it!. That game was fixed! They were using a freakin' ladder, for God's sake!

Anyone find it funny that the Generals' logo even depicts their player getting owned by a Globetrotter?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

It's a shame that the Generals name is already associated with the Harlem Globetrotters' "rival." If not for that history, it really would be a great name for DC's NBA team.

That concept looks good. I really dig the DC flag striping. However, I'm not a big fan of how blue is only used on the outline for the names/numbers.

Makes sense. Never even crossed my mind about the losing record associated with the Globetrotters.

I will probably change the name, but we'll see. I always thought Chiefs would be a good name because it is a substantial name and works with DC. The downside to that is, it's already a name of another professional team, and I don't think it rolls off the tongue with Washington that well. "Capital Chiefs," maybe? I'd be open to any ideas regarding a name change.

Archived