MLB ASG Caps and Jerseys Unveiled

Bmac

OK, these jersey scripts are sweet

Could not disagree more, it's practically unreadable. The teal doesn't work at all. By far the worst of the last few years.

It could just be my monitor, but I don't see any teal. I see a weird background/pattern inside the scripts, and the awkward blue star, but no teal.

Not every shade of lighter Blue or Green is actually considered Teal:

^_^

MLBAll-StarGame_PLC_2011_SOL_SRGB.png

I didn't see these posted anywhere:

pMLB2-9688342dt.jpg

pMLB2-9928595dt.jpg

pMLB2-9688348dt.jpg

pMLB2-9928590dt.jpg

Somehow my post got deleted. I just wanted to make a point that these are better than some past renditions, but it'd be better if the home run derby was done in just regular team uniforms. However they won't do that for $$ reasons.

EDIT - Nevermind, there are two threads about the exact same thing, and I got confused. Nothing was deleted.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

OK, these jersey scripts are sweet

Could not disagree more, it's practically unreadable. The teal doesn't work at all. By far the worst of the last few years.

It could just be my monitor, but I don't see any teal. I see a weird background/pattern inside the scripts, and the awkward blue star, but no teal.

Not every shade of lighter Blue or Green is actually considered Teal:

^_^

MLBAll-StarGame_PLC_2011_SOL_SRGB.png

Yeah, it was just my monitor. Looks light blue on my IPod

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived