Illinois Lottery

devilray2k1

Old one has to have been around at least 20 years. Before that, the logo had a six-stripe rainbow and the words "The Illinois State Lottery" on the pot of gold.

The new logo looks like an overdone, amateur mess. Not a fan.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Meh. I hate to say it, but I was so used to the old one that this one just can't win me over. Not terrible but uh...just sorta ok I guess.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm not a fan either. The first commercial I saw with it ran the logo so small that Illinois was unreadable and lottery in white got washed out. Should have kept it black in some way.

Of course, giving the old one a good look here certainly reveals its flaws, like the fact that it really is a pot of gold, as in a gold pot shaped like a bunch of coins on top as opposed to having the coins inside said pot.

The old one was adorable. The new one looks like mutli-colored peanut butter surrounded by Pepto tablets.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived