Grunge Wallpapers/Sigs/Avs

crkraider22

I have had multiple requests recently to continue my Vintage Grunge Wallpaper series, but I figured I would offer something new here. First off, I would like to thank jayjackson3 for sharing his droid template that originally gave me the inspiration to come up with something new.

As for requests, please limit them to one (1) at a time. My biggest turn-off is when a someone requests four or more at a time and I feel its not fair to everyone else who has listened to my request.

Specify the team and logo if you choose. Also, specify what style (wallpaper, signature, avatar, droid, iPhone, etc...). If there are specific dimensions, please say so in your request. I can pretty much adapt this template to any device, so if you don't see the device listed, feel free to request it.

Type: (Wallpaper, Mobile device, Signature, Avatar, etc...)

Team:

Logo(s):

Color(s):

Right now, I have two done from my droid template but all other templates are functional for requests.

5645093167_7499d8718f.jpg5655957663_2cdd55efbe.jpg

One final note, all images will be linked to save on bandwidth for everyone involved.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is tough deciding which of my teams I want!!!

I'll take a Cubs desktop background (1366x768) with this logo in the center and Cs on the strip.

Thanks!

And hopefully someone else requests a Notre Dame one happy.gif

EDIT: On the colors, go either white or blue...whichever looks better. Or maybe white in the center fading to blue? I'll trust you to make it look good.

I have had multiple requests recently to continue my Vintage Grunge Wallpaper series, but I figured I would offer something new here. First off, I would like to thank jayjackson3 for sharing his droid template that originally gave me the inspiration to come up with something new.

As for requests, please limit them to one (1) at a time. My biggest turn-off is when a someone requests four or more at a time and I feel its not fair to everyone else who has listened to my request.

Specify the team and logo if you choose. Also, specify what style (wallpaper, signature, avatar, droid, iPhone, etc...). If there are specific dimensions, please say so in your request. I can pretty much adapt this template to any device, so if you don't see the device listed, feel free to request it.

Type: (Wallpaper, Mobile device, Signature, Avatar, etc...)

Team:

Logo(s):

Color(s):

I need to get on this one...

Type: Signature (size doesn't matter, it can be shrunk using photobucket if neccesary)

Team: Hamilton Tiger-Cats

Logos:"Classic" Tiger-Cats Primary (1990-2004) with perhaps the Alternate 1999-2004 Logo for the background

Colours: Black and Gold/Yellow (same as the colours in the linked references)

tigercatssignature-1.png

This is tough deciding which of my teams I want!!!

I'll take a Cubs desktop background (1366x768) with this logo in the center and Cs on the strip.

Thanks!

And hopefully someone else requests a Notre Dame one happy.gif

EDIT: On the colors, go either white or blue...whichever looks better. Or maybe white in the center fading to blue? I'll trust you to make it look good.

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/9084/cubs1366.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Archived