NEW! baseball uniform template

BrandMooreArt

my new concept project is MLB Pro Combat, but first i needed to make a better template than whats available. its not as good as Harrington's stuff but im fairly happy with it. it does include AH's socks and Nike shoes. preview below. if someone want to convert it to raster feel free. link: http://addicted2chaos.deviantart.com/art/Baseball-Uniform-Template-209284153

baseball_uniform_template_by_addicted2chaos-d3gloop.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

you know i honestly wouldnt know, lol. im not a baseball guy by any means, so the details get lost on me. i searched for "authentic baseball jersey" and got a DBacks picture i could work with. i might take another shot at it if you could suggest a better jersey picture to work with?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

My only thing is that the hat is too curved. I mean really, not a lot of people rocking that much curve still. Helmets look perfect. Jerseys could be a little wider but they're alright. Good job.

you know i honestly wouldnt know, lol. im not a baseball guy by any means, so the details get lost on me. i searched for "authentic baseball jersey" and got a DBacks picture i could work with. i might take another shot at it if you could suggest a better jersey picture to work with?

My point is that it shouldn't be exactly authentic. The Pro Combat template has unique and nontraditional stitching, so you should try to replicate that.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

My point is that it shouldn't be exactly authentic. The Pro Combat template has unique and nontraditional stitching, so you should try to replicate that.

oh, i see. my PC idea had more to do with design than the cuts of the uni

josh - i KNEW i would misspell it! lol

Lights - im not making a PS version, but if you or anyone else wants to try to convert it feel free

Brusch - thanks, ill update it later. probably only able to open with CS4 and CS5 right now?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

like it a lot, again though i'm not a fan of the hat. perspective and amount of curve on the bill. flatten it out and make the front (where the logo would go) more prominent. maybe look at the clinkroom's cap template for reference?

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Is there a .psd option? I'd like to get in there and see some of the peculiarities of it.

As for the person who said something about the cuts: I was thinking the same thing... It's Pro Combat, so I would think the pants and shirts would be more form fitting, there would be a new style of stirrup, and the sleeves would almost be like tank tops with bottom sleeves sewn on.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

This is good stuff, dude. A while ago I was working on revamping all my uniform templates and ended up with an idea similiar to this one for baseball, although mine wasn't PC.

First, a question, and then a suggestion: first, are you wanting to display the jersey in a full front/back view or in a 3/4 view? Right now it sorta kinda seems like it's trying to do both. (That may just be me being nitpicky, though.) While I'm on that topic, I think this might look better if the lines were cleaned up some--that is, straighten out the placket seams and buttons (except for that very top one, since they're actually set like that on the real thing) so that it appears cleaner--as is, it's a bit ragged. And second: even with this being a PC template, I think it might be wise to offer a raglan-sleeve jersey option, to go along with the set-in sleeve version you have here, since some MLB teams still use that style. (In case you're curious, this is an example of the raglan version.)

Beyond that...good work here. I'm sure many a poster will take advantage of this here.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

thanks for the suggestions guys.

Buc, the jersey was supposed to be front and back, no turn. but i think the "natural" shape i gave it (like its being worn by a player) is giving it a bit of a funny look. i can live with that if everyone else can.

a Raglan cut would be pretty simple to make, so ill update with that soon.

heres what i have for the PC cut. just stealing some of the seams from the football uniform for "light weight breathability". the jersey is basically and undershirt and vest

2hh3faq.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

^ That came out pretty daggone spiffy. And hey, so what if you deebo'd some pieces from the football template? That's what I call efficiency, homes. ^_^ (For what it's worth, I did the very same thing for all the revamped ones I was working on. Good minds think alike.)

Off-topic: had no clue Jason Giambi was even still playing in the bigs. Guess Colorado's a good place to go hide out at.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

^ That came out pretty daggone spiffy. And hey, so what if you deebo'd some pieces from the football template? That's what I call efficiency, homes. ^_^ (For what it's worth, I did the very same thing for all the revamped ones I was working on. Good minds think alike.)

Off-topic: had no clue Jason Giambi was even still playing in the bigs. Guess Colorado's a good place to go hide out at.

that made my day, LOL

yea i dont follow stick-ball much so when i was going through their active roster Giambi is the only name i recognized.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

Archived