Vote and rebrand the worst pro sports logos

keldrin

I am curious as to what everyone's opinion is on the worst sports logos in NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA? And I thought it would be fun for people to submit designs for the least favorite logos. So post your top 5 worst logos for each sport.

NHL (Overall the best logos of the 4 major brands IMO)

1. Ducks fbh4jfr7lwbpuezjx0xbktfmo.gif

2. Panthers 94.gif

3. Capitals llrs2zxi127vkqgcsvfb.gif

4. Flyers 161.gif

5. Lightning 97hhvk8e5if0riesnex30etgz.gif Could be great with a little tweaking

NFL

1. Browns 2ioheczrkmc2ibc42c9r.gif Worst "logo" in sports. Really, this is the best you could come up with?

2. Bears 364.gif

3. Bengals 403.gif

4. Packers dcy03myfhffbki5d7il3.gif

5. Giants 919.gif

MLB

1. Reds z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif

2. Pirates uorovupw0jagctt6iu1huivi9.gif

3. Red Sox c0whfsa9j0vbs079opk2s05lx.gif (although I do like their "B" logo)

4. Cubs rcehah9k0kekjkgzm077fflws.gif

5. Rockies ej4v6a8q5w5gegtf7ilqbhoz7.gif

NBA (Overall the worst logos in the 4 major professional sports - I think that more than half the logos are bad IMO)

1. Warriors qhhir6fj8zp30f33s7sfb4yw0.gif

2. 76rs qlpk0etqwelv8artgc7tvqefu.gif

3. Pacers 3083.gif

4. Clippers bvv028jd1hhr8ee8ii7a0fg4i.gif

5. Bobcats tytgxvgwe3r0hwqaehb3lxef7.gif

I'm moving this to the main thread, mainly because it's more of an opinion thing than anything else.

Members are constantly submitting designs for the least favorite logos, that's basically the point of the concepts forum, so there doesn't need to be a thread here encouraging people to do it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Your whole list is pretty wrong, most are not bad at all. Not sure why you posted the Nationals logo for the Cubs? Last time I checked they were two separate teams. Also you pretty much posted every team with a classic logo. Bears, Browns, Packers, Redsox, 76ers etc.

Before this thread, I didn't know who had the worst logos in each of the four major sports leagues nor the knowledge that I could submit my own concept of a rebranding or corrections for said teams. Thanks. I feel inspired now.

Glad I'm not the only one. I felt a little silly, but not now.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived