Jets Uniform Concepts

PHILADELPHIAFLYERS

Looks remarkably similar to this concept by habsfan1, especially the white sweater.

No it doesn't.

I'll second that, it's definitely different enough. At this point, with everybody making educated guesses on jerseys, the little details are what matters

As for the concept, it's ok. I think you need to make the two jerseys more similar, the little differences between home and road just don't work. I'm talking about "JETS" on the home (it should be on the white road, if there at all, and I'm leaning more towards it shouldn't exist) and the maple leaves below the sleeves on the road.

The differences in the stripes between the home and road is just enough to be bothersome too. On the blue jersey, the lighter blue stripe should be thicker on the sleeves, like you have it on the hemline. In fact, you could probably thicken it a bit, since that's what shows up on their website. I think you could transfer that to the white pretty effectively, but keep it silver-dark blue-light blue on the white. Just a thought. Tinker a bit, you have a decent idea here.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

One of these days I want to see "Jets concept" and it's a NEW YORK JETS concept.

Here you go dex jets_npcwh_h_1.jpg?pictureId=8343188

Me likey, They totally need to go with a lighter green than they currently use. And the jet plane logo on the helmet. At least as a 3rd, no one likes those NY Titans uniforms. Love the green facemask.

Thanks all for the C&C.

Switched the striping colors on the white jersey to "silver - dark blue - white -light blue"

& also added "JETS" to the white jersey.

Jets_Uniforms2.png

I know most people aren't a fan of the Names above logos but I just took the idea from these . . .

159408.jpg

159398.jpg

This is, after all, a guess as to what they may look like and hey, it's a possibility!!

Thanks all for the C&C.

Switched the striping colors on the white jersey to "silver - dark blue - white -light blue"

& also added "JETS" to the white jersey.

Jets_Uniforms2.png

I know most people aren't a fan of the Names above logos but I just took the idea from these . . .

159408.jpg

159398.jpg

This is, after all, a guess as to what they may look like and hey, it's a possibility!!

Not really. Those are just t-shirts. Probably have the same ones for each team.

Not really. Those are just t-shirts. Probably have the same ones for each team.

No, you misunderstood.

Those shirts aren't a guess to what they might look like.

My concept is.I based the front crests on those t-shirts...

Archived