2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

JPP hurt... could be devastating for the Giants. The offense looked a lot better on their last drive, though.

Luckily he was able to get back up. If he wasn't able to come back it would have been curtains for the G-Men.

CCSLC signature.png

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting for the Bud Light supposed Super Bowl commercial I saw a preview for on Facebook where they basically turn a mens rec hockey league game into an event by filling the stands and such just before the game. It was pretty cool.

IUe6Hvh.png

Wow, that's the game right there. I don't see the Giants bouncing back from that TOTAL chokejob by their defense. And you just KNOW the Pats will score again to start the second half. Uggghhhhhh.

Called it.

Congrats, Pats fans, on your Super Bowl victory. You can thank Perry Fewell for it.

Good hell, chill out. It's a five point game and barely halfway through the third quarter. Plenty of game left.

To be fair, I've seen way too much of the Patriots this year to not have expected a monster second half.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

To be fair, I've seen way too much of the Patriots this year to not have expected a monster second half.

But I've also seen enough of the Giants these past few weeks to know that they don't go down that easy.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

But I've also seen enough of the Giants these past few weeks to know that they don't go down that easy.

And the Pats haven't exactly had a monster second half so far. Instead they're letting the Giants hang around - never a good sign.

CCSLC signature.png

And the Pats haven't exactly had a monster second half so far. Instead they're letting the Giants hang around - never a good sign.

This works both ways.

New England has let New York hang in there -- New York has kicked two field goals in lieu of potentially two touchdowns they could've had.

spacer.png

Archived