DartLogo is paynomind

InspectorLogo

This is ABSOLUTE madness... obviously a new low to this board. I am embarassed more than surprised.

It's a shame that we have to worry about crap like this. MoJo... you may not be an idiot in finding out about PNM, but come on man, you could have just talked as yourself... or at least PMed to Chris about this. The schtick was getting stale anyways IMO.

PNM... was it really just a few votes you wanted? That's low. You're gonna have to earn the respect of everyone all over again, if ever. I did admire the way you were brutally honest with your opinions, and wasn't affraid to let them be heard. It's kinda ironic, though, cause you were lying and cheating all along. I hope that an explanation will clear this up, until then... this is how I stand.

Maybe it's time that a few of the trustworthy veterans of the board come together to help fix all of the problems going on in this board in some way.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoJoTo,

Who designs the logos? :therock:

My daughter. I help her manipulate clickart, wingdings and other images.

With a very simple vecotor program that only cost $55.00

She has had a riot with this.

So who creates the logos you or your daughter?

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

This is ABSOLUTE madness... obviously a new low to this board. I am embarassed more than surprised.

It's a shame that we have to worry about crap like this. MoJo... you may not be an idiot in finding out about PNM, but come on man, you could have just talked as yourself... or at least PMed to Chris about this. The schtick was getting stale anyways IMO.

PNM... was it really just a few votes you wanted? That's low. You're gonna have to earn the respect of everyone all over again, if ever. I did admire the way you were brutally honest with your opinions, and wasn't affraid to let them be heard. It's kinda ironic, though, cause you were lying and cheating all along. I hope that an explanation will clear this up, until then... this is how I stand.

Maybe it's time that a few of the trustworthy veterans of the board come together to help fix all of the problems going on in this board in some way.

WORD !

WORD !

Quite the vocabulary for an "older" guy. "WORD"? Are you 15?

WORD !

Quite the vocabulary for an "older" guy. "WORD"? Are you 15?

9 years of age if it is his daughter

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

I definantly liked the boards how they were originally, as in when we first got this board about FanHome. It wasn't alot of people, but it was a bunch of people that have been a part of the boards for awhile. Maybe we need administartive approval of any new registrants?

Alright everyone, chill out!

I think the attacks on Inspector Logo should cease, he explained himself, the issue with his "masked account" is resolved! He was trying to help out the board, he should have taken a different route in his method, true, but no reason to attack the man after he has come clean.

Now Inspector would you prefer to keep this account open for your own use, while your daughter uses MoJoTo, or should I close up your Inspector account and let you use MoJoTo?

Your call.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I definantly liked the boards how they were originally, as in when we first got this board about FanHome. It wasn't alot of people, but it was a bunch of people that have been a part of the boards for awhile. Maybe we need administartive approval of any new registrants?

yeah it seems like everyone and their dog has a name here now... lol... dont get me wrong i came in on the "S.S. thesle.com" but last summer it was a great place to be... now it seems that there are people just trying to stir teh pot instead of being apart of the community...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Alright everyone, chill out!

I think the attacks on Inspector Logo should cease, he explained himself, the issue with his "masked account" is resolved! He was trying to help out the board, he should have taken a different route in his method, true, but no reason to attack the man after he has come clean.

Now Inspector would you prefer to keep this account open for your own use, while your daughter uses MoJoTo, or should I close up your Inspector account and let you use MoJoTo?

Your call.

Close out the Inspector.

There is no longer a need for it.

I think this is very valuable place for people to do the things that they do. People here enjoy their sports, their art and the combining of those interests. My daughter looks at some of the stuff that is done by some of the artists here and just marvels. And I like to see and hear that from her.

Art is an individual thing. You have created a space for people to project that. I'll (we'll) never infringe on that again.

However, when you allow the politics (voting) of others that may infringe on those interests - when they truly believe that they are being judged by their peers - and an injustice becomes apparent, consider that the injustices may come to light.

I don't have a solution for it right now. And I don't have the inclination to figure out a solution right now.

At least in this same light again.

Thank you.

Upon further inspection, it appears that our friend paynomind has been using more than just dartlogo to multi-vote...

dartlogo

thrasherman

ddanigirl76

habsfan79

hrivnak

are all posting from the exact same IP address... dartlogo, thrasherman, ddanigirl76, and habsfan79 are voting for paynomind, or hrivnak in 99% of their votes.

I hope hrivnak is just a victim of having the same internet provider here, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

please explain yourselves ASAP

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

its just like that guy in the EA online games.... he got to be number one by hooking up 2 PS2s in his living room, he just played himself...

and to put my two cents in... I know none of my work will ever compare to some of you guy's and I just feel sorry for all of you that have been cheated out of a medal because someone has been cheating

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

aw crap.

OK. Logolympiad voting threads are suspended until further notice. Recounts are pending on the first 3 events.

Contests will continue as scheduled.

:cursing: I just gave a vote for Hrvinak in the latest vote. Not only that he disguised himself as a man AND a woman? thrasherman ddanigirl76 He's worse than nitroseed! I know too many nitroseed references, I just can't help it. (You know I'm only kidding, it's all in good fun.)

So paynomind is fixing the voting, is he from France?

I just found something here (top two posts) note time of posts

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=7961&st=60

I saw, I came, I left.

well WIB, it isnt an official olympics unless there is controversy, right? :D

and Im gonna throw my two copper lincolns in on how this should be handled

I make it no secret that i dont get along with PNM. However I dont think he should be banned from the forums for his actions

however, I do think that he should be disqualified from participating either as a competitior or voter in this well thought out contest that WIB went through the trouble of organizing. I feel thats a reasonable punishment. he was fixing the voting. in any other competition no matter how high or low profile it is, cheaters are disqualified, simple as that

What in the hell?

Did I suddenly wake up in Florida c. 2000?

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Man, this is embarassing. A voting scandal. Where's that fragile French figure skating judge when you need her?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived