DartLogo is paynomind

InspectorLogo

Chris,

Considering all that has gone on recently, do you think this will make you rethink the way things are run around here?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris,

Considering all that has gone on recently, do you think this will make you rethink the way things are run around here?

Please be more specific

Nevermind.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Maybe you could have something that would have to have administrative approval before you joined? May be more work for you guys, so i dunno, but yea...

_____

This sounds like a great idea but I think Chris wants the board to continue to grow. With this comes some problems here and there. I guess we just fail to see that every board has problems, this one just doesn't have as many as others do. Look where Fanhome is now days. It's a crap hole!

Retired Number's To Come

can somebody say fanhome?

this is appauling. i remeber the old days when it was fun, now its retarded. i havent made a real concept in a while bc i feel theres no realy use, its not the same....

I couldn't agree more. I just refused coming here for awhile because of that, and now I'm starting with some concepts again. Its not a bad board at all, and theres a lot of new people that have contributed, i'm just saying that there should be a little bit of a limit on who comes in now...

I have posted a few concepts, but mostly I comment & suggest--hey this is a fun diversion...As to Fanhome--I posted soemthing on the logo board last night--just because--I hadn't checked it out for awhile--on Fanhome I'm mostly on the Flames board and the CFL one--not really couerparts here--but the logo board? Here's better...

Great pic there MoJoTo--you gone silent again?

It would suck if this board was too exclusive--I think as mods go the guys here are very good--no extra measures needed...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

the Mods are the greatestt people and i thank their time and effort they put in to make this board great, but its just that some ppl haveto ruin things for everybody and all this crap happens, fingers pointed to him this and that..its childish

and sorry, i shoulda used a dif word than retarded..how about its nonsense

untitled-1.png

(looks around nervously) I am...Batman (looks around nervously)

but "Who is John Gault?"

(my slight admiration for who ever can answer that one or knows what it is from, yhollander having a B.A. in English I believe you are odds on favorite to know this one (one more thing stupid to, too and twos))

dmr

Archived