NCAA Uniform Concept

cshookemHORNS

Hey this is my first concept ever for NCAA uniforms I'm still learning so if some of you could help me with the basic stuff that would be cool.

But anyway I'm starting of with a Texas Longhorn uniform concept. So here's my Texas uniform concept it is more like an alternate uniform for rivalries and bowl games.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me Texas has been in need for new uniforms for a long time I like the tradition thing but having the same for 100 years (just guessing there) is getting old.

And there's the problem. You're starting off on the wrong foot.

To me Texas has been in need for new uniforms for a long time I like the tradition thing but having the same for 100 years (just guessing there) is getting old.

And there's the problem. You're starting off on the wrong foot.

well i mean i like them but after a year like lasts tradition doesnt work for 5-7 and can you even see the uniform?

Texas has had bad seasons before while wearing those uniforms. They have had more good seasons than bad. Your argument is ridiculous.

However, I'm still interested in seeing the concept. You can't directly link something from your computer. What you need to do is upload it to a site like Photobucket (you'll need to register, but it's free of charge) and then put the image's URL between two img tags. [img*]Your image URL[/img*] Just remove the asterisks.

Texas has had bad seasons before while wearing those uniforms. They have had more good seasons than bad. Your argument is ridiculous.

However, I'm still interested in seeing the concept. You can't directly link something from your computer. What you need to do is upload it to a site like Photobucket (you'll need to register, but it's free of charge) and then put the image's URL between two img tags. [img*]Your image URL[/img*] Just remove the asterisks.

Yea i get what you are saying now tradition is tradition but these uniforms i have made are totally not pro material because i have barely understood the basics of this

Are you incapable of putting comas in your sentences?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

There's no need for that.

Oh relax, he hasn't even posted the concept yet. I was just messing with him. Plus it does seem like he doesnt like to use grammar in at and that is because I think well sort of not really but he maybe is not that very much to the internet.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Oh relax, he hasn't even posted the concept yet. I was just messing with him. Plus it does seem like he doesnt like to use grammar in at and that is because I think well sort of not really but he maybe is not that very much to the internet.

93e02765.gif

93e02765.gif

You don't get irony, do you?

I understand that you were being ironic. However, it was unfunny.

Well then you don't know when to use a facepalm. You use a facepalm when someone doesn't get something that's obvious, or when they say something so utterly stupid that it confounds humanity as to why some one would say that. You don't use it because you think something is unfunny. Of course, to you, everything I say is unfunny.

And for god's sake could this guy please post his concept already so we can stop this nonsensical banner and complain about fashion instead?

There are no rules for facepalming. This is incredibly off-topic, so I suggest you not reply to this post.

Hey I apologize for the delay but it seems my photobucket thing wont let me upload it to the website for some odd reason so until then...........yea

Excellent. My minions have done well. Muhahahahahahah.... now the REAL fun begins.

There are no rules for facepalming. This is incredibly off-topic, so I suggest you not reply to this post.

Hey I apologize for the delay but it seems my photobucket thing wont let me upload it to the website for some odd reason so until then...........yea

Based off of your first attempt to upload your image, it looks like you're trying to upload a .svg file. You need to save your concept as a .png, .jpeg, .bmp, etc.

Go to tinypic.com and upload it there. After uploading and typing in the anti-spybot letters, you'll see a variety of URLs. Right click on the one that says "Forums and Message Boards" and click select all. Copy it and come back here to CCSLC. Click "Add Reply" like you normally would. You'll see a button here in the post options that looks like a green polaroid picture. It's two buttons to the right of the smiley face emoticon. Click that and paste your link into it. Then click insert image. You might have to figet around and take off the and %7Boption%7D at the beginning and end, but I'd be happy to do that for you if something doesn't work. Looking forward to seeing your concept.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Archived